Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Illegal NotN
1 2 3
[quote name="Willard" date="2023-12-31 21:40:17" ] [quote name="Halkiierid" date="2023-12-31 10:13:08" ] Not me brewing a Prismatic Token in the last few hours of every elemental festival... [/quote] The true villain here [/quote] Imagine they make it where we can’t brew Fest items within a certain time period of the festival ending simply because of this thread
Willard wrote on 2023-12-31 21:40:17:
Halkiierid wrote on 2023-12-31 10:13:08:
Not me brewing a Prismatic Token in the last few hours of every elemental festival...
The true villain here
Imagine they make it where we can’t brew Fest items within a certain time period of the festival ending simply because of this thread
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Got me thinking about what happens if you leave a strange chest there until after they turn into dust.. Do they just instantly get dusted when you pick them up from the cauldron??
Got me thinking about what happens if you leave a strange chest there until after they turn into dust.. Do they just instantly get dusted when you pick them up from the cauldron??
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
[quote name=@Paleogene date="2024-01-01 20:45:48" ] Got me thinking about what happens if you leave a strange chest there until after they turn into dust.. Do they just instantly get dusted when you pick them up from the cauldron?? [/quote] I believe it turns into dust even if you do not pick it up. So you just collect the dust if you leave it after the disintegrate time.
@Paleogene wrote on 2024-01-01 20:45:48:
I believe it turns into dust even if you do not pick it up. So you just collect the dust if you leave it after the disintegrate time.
1 2 3