Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Big thank you to flight rising
As a returning older player, I realized how much I missed this game after going through over a hundred games with predatory monetization, toxic communities and no soul or passionate team behind the project.

I had very fond memories of this game and decided to scrounge up my old account, and FR is just as beautiful as when I left it :>

Thank you for keeping this game in its pristine state in a time period where everything "free" is a microtransaction gacha lootbox.

And thank you to the community for being so amazing <3
As a returning older player, I realized how much I missed this game after going through over a hundred games with predatory monetization, toxic communities and no soul or passionate team behind the project.

I had very fond memories of this game and decided to scrounge up my old account, and FR is just as beautiful as when I left it :>

Thank you for keeping this game in its pristine state in a time period where everything "free" is a microtransaction gacha lootbox.

And thank you to the community for being so amazing <3
Free entry raffle: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3331691/61#post_56905511
Thank you for returning!

But yeah, the devs are fantastic at keeping the community a healthy atmosphere for all these years, and the community helping itself too with that!

(Just gonna throw in the fact that FR isn't the only place with a good community with an amazing dev; Pixel Cat's End also has a good atmosphere!)
Thank you for returning!

But yeah, the devs are fantastic at keeping the community a healthy atmosphere for all these years, and the community helping itself too with that!

(Just gonna throw in the fact that FR isn't the only place with a good community with an amazing dev; Pixel Cat's End also has a good atmosphere!)
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
honestly yeah, the monetization of this site is nowhere near as bad as some others. i don't get why ppl complain about it, ur allowed to be frustrated when things cost gems but like literally everything you can get as f2p, and stuff necessary to get ahead isn't paywalled. the only monetization is necessary to fund the game and the servers. im glad it's chill here
honestly yeah, the monetization of this site is nowhere near as bad as some others. i don't get why ppl complain about it, ur allowed to be frustrated when things cost gems but like literally everything you can get as f2p, and stuff necessary to get ahead isn't paywalled. the only monetization is necessary to fund the game and the servers. im glad it's chill here
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
one of the plethora of reasons i’m still playing this game. i grew up with it, and it still remains sacred.
one of the plethora of reasons i’m still playing this game. i grew up with it, and it still remains sacred.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I've been playing on and off since 2018 and I have to agree. It's way easier for a newcomer to get right into the economy of FR without feeling too much frustration, or simply feeling too new to be able to "catch up" with a more experienced player base. There's also no need to purchase gems, you can earn them for free in several very easy ways. I still purchase gems occasionally to make sure there's support being given back to the staff who keep this site running, constantly engaging, and just a joy to want to participate in.
I've been playing on and off since 2018 and I have to agree. It's way easier for a newcomer to get right into the economy of FR without feeling too much frustration, or simply feeling too new to be able to "catch up" with a more experienced player base. There's also no need to purchase gems, you can earn them for free in several very easy ways. I still purchase gems occasionally to make sure there's support being given back to the staff who keep this site running, constantly engaging, and just a joy to want to participate in.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Plus the staff is super transparent about their priorities and on-going projects!
Plus the staff is super transparent about their priorities and on-going projects!
63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
yea that's one thing i noticed when i joined FR this year, everyone is just so nice. people where willing to chuck free stuff at me just cuz i was new. now i make sure to pay it forward. i level up dragons and send them to new players to help with coli grinding.

it's just a breath of fresh air to have suce a wholesome community and i want to make sure i add to it <3
yea that's one thing i noticed when i joined FR this year, everyone is just so nice. people where willing to chuck free stuff at me just cuz i was new. now i make sure to pay it forward. i level up dragons and send them to new players to help with coli grinding.

it's just a breath of fresh air to have suce a wholesome community and i want to make sure i add to it <3
9y89odd.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out my Plushie RNG adopts!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here