Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FR poll] Results 1! Genes & Colors poll
1 2 3 4
May update: Will be shared in three parts because it was way more info than I thought and it would be very overwhelming to do everything at once (for you and for me I believe)

Hello its me Hikumi, its your silly friendly poll host who likes statistics and funny numbers. And I'm here to deliver what was promised (sort of?) because we are all quite hyped for this poll (at least according to the poll of polls)

>> Fill in poll here!! <<
Yes some questions partially overlap but trust me, that makes results be a little more silly as they aren't necessary repeated.

Please remember to gently nudge or post the thread so it stays relevant and people who aren't on the pinglist yet can find this! You can sub here and I promise I'm keeping it non-spammy - just the pings for new polls and poll results :)

@FR related polls (for fun)
May update: Will be shared in three parts because it was way more info than I thought and it would be very overwhelming to do everything at once (for you and for me I believe)

Hello its me Hikumi, its your silly friendly poll host who likes statistics and funny numbers. And I'm here to deliver what was promised (sort of?) because we are all quite hyped for this poll (at least according to the poll of polls)

>> Fill in poll here!! <<
Yes some questions partially overlap but trust me, that makes results be a little more silly as they aren't necessary repeated.

Please remember to gently nudge or post the thread so it stays relevant and people who aren't on the pinglist yet can find this! You can sub here and I promise I'm keeping it non-spammy - just the pings for new polls and poll results :)

@FR related polls (for fun)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Poll! I love poll.. quick question, though.

For the Top Three Favorite MODERN Only Genes question, do you mean genes exclusive to moderns, or just genes that are good on moderns? And if it's the former... is there a list somewhere of modern exclusives? I kind of thought all genes had parallels.
Poll! I love poll.. quick question, though.

For the Top Three Favorite MODERN Only Genes question, do you mean genes exclusive to moderns, or just genes that are good on moderns? And if it's the former... is there a list somewhere of modern exclusives? I kind of thought all genes had parallels.
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@crowskullz I might have commited an oopsies there because I was thinking of genes that are simply on the modern breeds list. Like when you are scrying your, idk, guardian and see the list of genes. I will update the question to try to be more specific.
@crowskullz I might have commited an oopsies there because I was thinking of genes that are simply on the modern breeds list. Like when you are scrying your, idk, guardian and see the list of genes. I will update the question to try to be more specific.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
thank you so much for the clarification! that makes sense :)
thank you so much for the clarification! that makes sense :)
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
Done! I think I had the hardest time with deciding what my least favorite colors were lol
Done! I think I had the hardest time with deciding what my least favorite colors were lol
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
Submitted! These are always so fun to fill out, can’t wait to see the results.
Submitted! These are always so fun to fill out, can’t wait to see the results.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
Submitted the form!!! So Excited!!!
Submitted the form!!! So Excited!!!
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Filled it out!
Filled it out!
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
oh thats a tricky one im so hesitant on my least favorites lmao bc at worst i think theyre just okay (or smirch)
oh thats a tricky one im so hesitant on my least favorites lmao bc at worst i think theyre just okay (or smirch)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Filled it :3c
Filled it :3c
4FoEmfRo_o.png
1 2 3 4