Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scry names w/o context
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So. idk about you guys but when I am given an opportunity to name things I almost never go the serious route. This is blatantly obvious with my dragon and outfit scries, as almost none of them have actual names.
I am now wondering if other people have funny scry names and, if they do, would they be willing to share them with absolutely no context? If you have funny scry names please share them below, we can turn this into some sort of blursed compendium of comedy or something lol
(also sorry if this doesn't fit FRD. I assume it fits in here bc it's discussion about a FR thing and since there's no sharing of the scries themselves it's not a dragon share topic, but if I'm wrong please lmk ^^')

Anyways, I'll start us off with some of mine.

edit: I've seen the misunderstood prompt crispy mcvampire scries... why do they all go so hard?? like legit I'm considering looking for dragons with the right colours n stuff so I can collect crispy vampires lol
also turned the scry names into LINKS!!! just in case people are curious about what these scries may be. please feel free to guess what some of them are bc most of them are fandragons. Also realised that I missed a few of my dragon scries so I've added them in too.
So. idk about you guys but when I am given an opportunity to name things I almost never go the serious route. This is blatantly obvious with my dragon and outfit scries, as almost none of them have actual names.
I am now wondering if other people have funny scry names and, if they do, would they be willing to share them with absolutely no context? If you have funny scry names please share them below, we can turn this into some sort of blursed compendium of comedy or something lol
(also sorry if this doesn't fit FRD. I assume it fits in here bc it's discussion about a FR thing and since there's no sharing of the scries themselves it's not a dragon share topic, but if I'm wrong please lmk ^^')

Anyways, I'll start us off with some of mine.

edit: I've seen the misunderstood prompt crispy mcvampire scries... why do they all go so hard?? like legit I'm considering looking for dragons with the right colours n stuff so I can collect crispy vampires lol
also turned the scry names into LINKS!!! just in case people are curious about what these scries may be. please feel free to guess what some of them are bc most of them are fandragons. Also realised that I missed a few of my dragon scries so I've added them in too.
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
[Center][b]:eyes:[/b] it's a biblically accurate auraboa! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=241&breed=24&element=3&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=237&winggene=241&wings=128&auth=5ba2658f461e2588dd6e36dd14b34dcab5faef71&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Grapefruit Triple Caterpillar/Larvae/Peacock[/center] edit: i may have misunderstood the prompt but i'm leaving my Angel of Eyes here anyway. as inspiration or intimidation? you decide
:eyes:

it's a biblically accurate auraboa!

dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=241&breed=24&element=3&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=237&winggene=241&wings=128&auth=5ba2658f461e2588dd6e36dd14b34dcab5faef71&dummyext=prev.png

Grapefruit Triple
Caterpillar/Larvae/Peacock

edit: i may have misunderstood the prompt but i'm leaving my Angel of Eyes here anyway. as inspiration or intimidation? you decide
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Kavryn

That is terrifying, I love it.
@Kavryn

That is terrifying, I love it.
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
Ah, love when one of these shows up. No interesting outfit ones but some fun scry names.
- EEL
- Gen 1 (twice)
- gen 1 starry gal
- Gen 1 aGAIN
- Questionable
- ???
- Pretty
- Thank you FR for this (context: when wish was added to moderns)
- >>>>>
- Basic is Valid?
- This is the one
Ah, love when one of these shows up. No interesting outfit ones but some fun scry names.
- EEL
- Gen 1 (twice)
- gen 1 starry gal
- Gen 1 aGAIN
- Questionable
- ???
- Pretty
- Thank you FR for this (context: when wish was added to moderns)
- >>>>>
- Basic is Valid?
- This is the one
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
"space age bachelor man"
"lets go lebinoin"
"Transheuidhwehf"
"swiggity swag"
"space age bachelor man"
"lets go lebinoin"
"Transheuidhwehf"
"swiggity swag"
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I think the most random one I got is "STONE DRAGON"
I think the most random one I got is "STONE DRAGON"
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
Oh my gosh is it willfully ignoring the intended meaning time? HERE'S CRISPY MCVAMPIRE [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=237&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=4&winggene=6&wings=10&auth=d5c008a3a40fad5d0685383490c4826714c72f4a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (yeah i have no interesting scry names, sorry. just boyoooooo, DISGUSTING, and hrm)
Oh my gosh is it willfully ignoring the intended meaning time?

HERE'S CRISPY MCVAMPIRE

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=237&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=4&winggene=6&wings=10&auth=d5c008a3a40fad5d0685383490c4826714c72f4a&dummyext=prev.png

(yeah i have no interesting scry names, sorry. just boyoooooo, DISGUSTING, and hrm)
My best one is

What in the Lisa Frank?

What in the Lisa Frank?

This is the scry for anyone curious
(If anyone has a suggestion to make her more Lisa Frank, I am fully open to them)
My best one is

What in the Lisa Frank?

What in the Lisa Frank?

This is the scry for anyone curious
(If anyone has a suggestion to make her more Lisa Frank, I am fully open to them)

F7-DF8-CF0-63-ED-4829-BD83-EFE2-B5-D28368.png
flDHu4g.gif
"Lesbiab"
"I hate him"
"Splish sploosh"
"Classy (TM)"

Edit: Can't believe I forgot "she tried to eat the paint"
"Lesbiab"
"I hate him"
"Splish sploosh"
"Classy (TM)"

Edit: Can't believe I forgot "she tried to eat the paint"
Hey, I'm Glass! I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
Some of mine:
Dragon Scries
"Bogthemed2 R028"
"Oh? R33"
"Phrog R036"
"dangr"
"it begins"
"A WASP WOULD NOT LET GO"
"GOOD."
"0"
"AMAZEBALLS"