Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opening 15k+ Chests for SCIENCE!
Alright, updated for today!

I'll admit, I didn't expect the egg ratio to go down lower than it was yesterday, but familiars are keeping steady at around 50-60%
Alright, updated for today!

I'll admit, I didn't expect the egg ratio to go down lower than it was yesterday, but familiars are keeping steady at around 50-60%
This is so, so impressive! Would you consider making a pinglist for end-of-event results maybe? :D
This is so, so impressive! Would you consider making a pinglist for end-of-event results maybe? :D
WenPrLS.png
Update for today. Eggs are steadying at around 7 percent drop rate, and I've made it past 15k chests!
Update for today. Eggs are steadying at around 7 percent drop rate, and I've made it past 15k chests!
Ah yes, the law of large numbers at its finest!
Ah yes, the law of large numbers at its finest!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
And I thought I was pushing myself in grinding for 100 strange chests a day... Wowza! [emoji=nocturne scared size=1]
And I thought I was pushing myself in grinding for 100 strange chests a day... Wowza!
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
So many eggs and no bacon :(

Add me to the pinglist as well!
So many eggs and no bacon :(

Add me to the pinglist as well!
s8iVVJA.png
Hello hello! Did my update for the day, and I've noticed a small trend.

Any item that can also be traded in seems to have a higher drop rate than other items! As in the Serpentine Lamp, Four-Eyed Phylactery, and Vigorous Goblet.

When it comes to the Steadfast Sweeper, however, it drops in around the same averages of the familiars of that year period.
Hello hello! Did my update for the day, and I've noticed a small trend.

Any item that can also be traded in seems to have a higher drop rate than other items! As in the Serpentine Lamp, Four-Eyed Phylactery, and Vigorous Goblet.

When it comes to the Steadfast Sweeper, however, it drops in around the same averages of the familiars of that year period.
This is fascinating, thank you for your research!! I didn't realize how rare the breed change scrolls were :0
This is fascinating, thank you for your research!! I didn't realize how rare the breed change scrolls were :0
Please add me to the final stats pinglist! Looking forward to seeing the egg rate that it finally stabilizes at, should it differ from the current 7%
Please add me to the final stats pinglist! Looking forward to seeing the egg rate that it finally stabilizes at, should it differ from the current 7%
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
Just having 8 eggs currently, I was proud of myself...
You not only have a stack of eggs, but you HAVE ENOUGH TO HATCH ONE A DAY FOR FOUR YEARS.

Why is RNG pixel dragon generator sim locked behind a paywall? (/silly)

No but seriously even 99 as a stack baffles me. Am I just poor or is it not normal to actually afford things?
Just having 8 eggs currently, I was proud of myself...
You not only have a stack of eggs, but you HAVE ENOUGH TO HATCH ONE A DAY FOR FOUR YEARS.

Why is RNG pixel dragon generator sim locked behind a paywall? (/silly)

No but seriously even 99 as a stack baffles me. Am I just poor or is it not normal to actually afford things?
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png