Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what would your familiar icon be?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
One of these! [item=Flowing Taurus] [item=Riptide Clipper] [item=Ruche Slug] [item=Skycrest Bicorn]
One of these!

Flowing Taurus Riptide Clipper Ruche Slug Skycrest Bicorn
XI8Ptgx.jpg
[item=ashscale ophiotaurus][item=styracavus][item=surf strider][item=longneck gladiator] prolly one of these guys!
Ashscale Ophiotaurus Styracavus Surf Strider Longneck Gladiator

prolly one of these guys!
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

[item=swallowtail jumper] [item=Prickly Strangler] Either of these two would be cool!
Swallowtail Jumper Prickly Strangler

Either of these two would be cool!
A tiny cat resting on books bigger than it, surrounded by magic swirls
tincture - fr +15
ey/em/eirs - pings OK
icon dragon

why are you highlighting this
Hmm... hard choice. I'm going with War Smith for now. He's so cool. [item=War Smith]
Hmm... hard choice. I'm going with War Smith for now. He's so cool.

War Smith
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
def one of these fellas [item=creeping tendril][item=fairy octopus][item=marshland poodle mith][item=moonlight fungi][item=superb gryphlet]
def one of these fellas
Creeping Tendril Fairy Octopus Marshland Poodle Mith Moonlight Fungi Superb Gryphlet
nTa2yPT.png
Probably this one : [item=Zalis] I love this bird ♥
Probably this one :
Zalis
I love this bird ♥
Water-Network.pngzaeL1j8.pngFR+9
[item=supernal brightbeast][item=phoenix][item=bottlesnake] [item=Ghostly Rat Lord][item=Tunnel Hydra][item=Aerborne Ambassador] one of these anyways
Supernal Brightbeast Phoenix Bottlesnake
Ghostly Rat Lord Tunnel Hydra Aerborne Ambassador
one of these anyways
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
Sweetheart Swan
Sweetheart Swan
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
[item=Four-Eyed Phylactery]. Or, if that one's too confusingly draconic, [item=Tricolor Yapper].
Four-Eyed Phylactery . Or, if that one's too confusingly draconic, Tricolor Yapper .
Defintely: [item=Dusk Fuiran] This critter looks a [i]lot[/i] like an OC of mine so I adore the heck out of it and want a whole hoard page of them one day. XD
Defintely:
Dusk Fuiran
This critter looks a lot like an OC of mine so I adore the heck out of it and want a whole hoard page of them one day. XD
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8