Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Y'all have yer ribbons ready for pride ?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I plan to get the bisexual ribbon! tho truthfully i dont understand why vistas are so expensive ;-;
I plan to get the bisexual ribbon! tho truthfully i dont understand why vistas are so expensive ;-;
VSN.png tidbits:
Tumblr.bisexual_by_con_tag_ious-dbik7q5.png
♦ if you know who this is i love u :)
I hope to get every vista eventually, but I wasn't planning on getting one of the pride ones this soon--I have a lot of projects I should be saving up for right now--but I just grabbed the rainbow ribbon vista on flash sale!
I hope to get every vista eventually, but I wasn't planning on getting one of the pride ones this soon--I have a lot of projects I should be saving up for right now--but I just grabbed the rainbow ribbon vista on flash sale!
they/he | FR+3
Got mine ready, will be using it soon and changing my signature <3
Got mine ready, will be using it soon and changing my signature <3
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
If I had the agender or bisexual vistas I absolutely would but unfortunately I can't go 3 seconds without buying a new dragon so mine's gonna remain dinosaurs.
I do have a dragon that vaguely resembles the bi flag in terms of colours though, so I'll probably swap my pfp to him when the time comes.
If I had the agender or bisexual vistas I absolutely would but unfortunately I can't go 3 seconds without buying a new dragon so mine's gonna remain dinosaurs.
I do have a dragon that vaguely resembles the bi flag in terms of colours though, so I'll probably swap my pfp to him when the time comes.
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
I just bought the rainbow one when it was on flash sale. I got this one since it kind of represents them all as I don't know some the others very well. I do want to get a couple of the other ribbon vistas eventually though like the gay or trans ones.
I just bought the rainbow one when it was on flash sale. I got this one since it kind of represents them all as I don't know some the others very well. I do want to get a couple of the other ribbon vistas eventually though like the gay or trans ones.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
I can't decide which one to use, there's multiple that could apply to me
I can't decide which one to use, there's multiple that could apply to me
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
recently bought the aro ribbon off the ah for 5kt less than mp so feeling pretty good
recently bought the aro ribbon off the ah for 5kt less than mp so feeling pretty good
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
Still can't afford the ace ribbon ;-;
Still can't afford the ace ribbon ;-;
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I'll probably rock the Progress ribbon for the month but multiple ribbons apply to me so deciding is haaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.
I'll probably rock the Progress ribbon for the month but multiple ribbons apply to me so deciding is haaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I'll definitely buy one for June! Will probably go for the lesbian or progress ribbon. I can't wait for pride month yall!!
I'll definitely buy one for June! Will probably go for the lesbian or progress ribbon. I can't wait for pride month yall!!
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13