Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Y'all have yer ribbons ready for pride ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Oo I did just get a new Bi pride dragon. Didn't even think of the vista/forum possibilities.
Oo I did just get a new Bi pride dragon. Didn't even think of the vista/forum possibilities.
tp1ZjdA.png
Goodness, I totally forgot pride was coming up. I should probably buy one of those vistas to celebrate.
Goodness, I totally forgot pride was coming up. I should probably buy one of those vistas to celebrate.
no I dont want one, they look bad :/ idk why they drew them so limp and pathetic looking
no I dont want one, they look bad :/ idk why they drew them so limp and pathetic looking
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
AGENDER RIBBON IS ON FLASH SALE

just wanted y’all to know <3
AGENDER RIBBON IS ON FLASH SALE

just wanted y’all to know <3

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
I have not changed my vista since they released hah.

I do need to grab the aromatic vista for my demiromantic breeding pair. Dunno if I'll switch to any of them, I like Snapper avatars too much lol.
I have not changed my vista since they released hah.

I do need to grab the aromatic vista for my demiromantic breeding pair. Dunno if I'll switch to any of them, I like Snapper avatars too much lol.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Yes, my asexual ribbon is ready, and I bought it when it was released.
Yes, my asexual ribbon is ready, and I bought it when it was released.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
Oh my gosh I have been searching for the right colors, but I wanna gene an aromantic flag-themed g1
Oh my gosh I have been searching for the right colors, but I wanna gene an aromantic flag-themed g1
grabbed the agender vista since its on sale and because i made a post about the colors being wrong i feel like i kind of have to own it, not sure if i'll ever use it though but im still glad it exists
grabbed the agender vista since its on sale and because i made a post about the colors being wrong i feel like i kind of have to own it, not sure if i'll ever use it though but im still glad it exists
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
It would be a giant waste of treasure for me to buy all my ribbons and I JUST changed my vista and avatar dragon so I will be ribbonless this June. Y'all have fun though!
It would be a giant waste of treasure for me to buy all my ribbons and I JUST changed my vista and avatar dragon so I will be ribbonless this June. Y'all have fun though!
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
I didn't even think about doing that!! I'll have to snag a bisexual ribbon!! :D
I didn't even think about doing that!! I'll have to snag a bisexual ribbon!! :D
3s2LtLY.gif
INIZB5P.gif
I COLLECT/WILL BUY UR PINK DAISY CABBIES! current count: 177!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13