Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opening FR On Unusual Devices
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
@mewk

putting this here so i can come back to it later without hunting for the thread, im attempting to put FR on an Apple 2GS from 1986 so wish me luck gamers *salute*
@mewk

putting this here so i can come back to it later without hunting for the thread, im attempting to put FR on an Apple 2GS from 1986 so wish me luck gamers *salute*
nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
Oh my gosh.. I didn't know a lot of this was possible
Oh my gosh.. I didn't know a lot of this was possible
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
[quote name="@ExoticButters171" date="2023-07-29 18:15:13" ] Has anyone tried opening FR on a Windows 95 computer though? [/quote] 100% Someone did it some years ago and there were only a few colors on the whole site. It looked BAD but it was neat.
@ExoticButters171 wrote on 2023-07-29 18:15:13:
Has anyone tried opening FR on a Windows 95 computer though?

100%

Someone did it some years ago and there were only a few colors on the whole site. It looked BAD but it was neat.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
This thread is making me want to get out my old MacOS 9 and try to hook it up to my wifi (or ethernet, I can never remember if it has wireless or not) just to see if the site will load. ...But given that it's my most finicky device, I'm worried that may kill it for good.
This thread is making me want to get out my old MacOS 9 and try to hook it up to my wifi (or ethernet, I can never remember if it has wireless or not) just to see if the site will load. ...But given that it's my most finicky device, I'm worried that may kill it for good.
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
I pulled it up on my apple watch that's wild! What a lovely thread
I pulled it up on my apple watch that's wild! What a lovely thread
overalls-5-1.pngJeans_Push_Water_Badge.pngJeans_Push_Wind_Badge.pngfUhiGHi.png
[quote name="Museless" date="2023-07-30 18:01:23" ] [quote name="@ExoticButters171" date="2023-07-29 18:15:13" ] Has anyone tried opening FR on a Windows 95 computer though? [/quote] 100% Someone did it some years ago and there were only a few colors on the whole site. It looked BAD but it was neat. [/quote] Can we see? That sounds really cool esp with how many retro themed skins are here lol Same goes for the person who opened it on their apple watch ALSO ANNOUNCMENT https://archiveofourown.org/works/47438218/chapters/119541727 GUESS WHAT BABY I DID IT OR AM DOING IT I GUESS FLIGHT RISING ON A O 3!!!!!! will be updated as time goes on.
Museless wrote on 2023-07-30 18:01:23:
@ExoticButters171 wrote on 2023-07-29 18:15:13:
Has anyone tried opening FR on a Windows 95 computer though?

100%

Someone did it some years ago and there were only a few colors on the whole site. It looked BAD but it was neat.

Can we see? That sounds really cool esp with how many retro themed skins are here lol

Same goes for the person who opened it on their apple watch

ALSO ANNOUNCMENT

https://archiveofourown.org/works/47438218/chapters/119541727

GUESS WHAT BABY

I DID IT

OR AM DOING IT I GUESS

FLIGHT RISING

ON

A
O
3!!!!!!

will be updated as time goes on.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
This is beautiful
This is beautiful
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
Has anyone used Makey Makey to run it off of bananas or something yet? You could probably hook it up to the coli keybinds

Has anyone used Makey Makey to run it off of bananas or something yet? You could probably hook it up to the coli keybinds

Cm7mzhQ.png FR + 3iDktb2b.png
This is awesome. Waiting for the day someone connects on their fridge.
72587871p.png Wishlist!
PLEASE ping me, message me, and comment on my user page!
[quote name="BraceFace" date="2023-09-26 12:06:56" ] This is awesome. Waiting for the day someone connects on their fridge. [/quote] Several people already have iirc
BraceFace wrote on 2023-09-26 12:06:56:
Several people already have iirc
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31