Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the breed that makes you gag every time
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
probably imperials
probably imperials
ddf14fccc180097144f291655e5a96883a004a4f.png
Aether M pose.
Likely my least favorite pose right now. First it was Snapper M
Aether M pose.
Likely my least favorite pose right now. First it was Snapper M
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Female bogsneaks read as super weird to me, but they don't really make me gag. Faes are just too boring to me :(
Female bogsneaks read as super weird to me, but they don't really make me gag. Faes are just too boring to me :(
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
Skydancers.
Skydancers.
it's 5 am and I read 'breed' as 'bread' and was like huh, interesting discussion, who also doesn't like it when the bread is full of onions?

honestly I do like all the breeds but find the male Spiral pose hard to work with. I've seen dislike for the Aether male pose elsewhere but I strongly prefer it over the female, it's just so goofy and cute!
it's 5 am and I read 'breed' as 'bread' and was like huh, interesting discussion, who also doesn't like it when the bread is full of onions?

honestly I do like all the breeds but find the male Spiral pose hard to work with. I've seen dislike for the Aether male pose elsewhere but I strongly prefer it over the female, it's just so goofy and cute!
BoVzcWO.gif
[quote name="Niceless" date="2023-04-02 15:57:10" ] Female Coatls. They're bald. [/quote] This is so accurate. I couldn't put my finger on why female coatls unnerved me, it's this. The one breed I have never been able to like is Snappers. They're just so weird.
Niceless wrote on 2023-04-02 15:57:10:
Female Coatls. They're bald.
This is so accurate. I couldn't put my finger on why female coatls unnerved me, it's this.

The one breed I have never been able to like is Snappers. They're just so weird.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Banescales, they're just ugly. Ridgebacks are a close second and I'm also not a fan of Bogsneaks, they barely look like dragons to me
Banescales, they're just ugly. Ridgebacks are a close second and I'm also not a fan of Bogsneaks, they barely look like dragons to me
j3zsWMV.png
Pearlcatchers. I hate their feet so much.
Pearlcatchers. I hate their feet so much.
I just don't care much for female Imperials.
I guess it's the pose for me, I know I could change the pose, but that's on the expensive side. :V
I just don't care much for female Imperials.
I guess it's the pose for me, I know I could change the pose, but that's on the expensive side. :V
Can't sleep. Pendulums will get me.
mirrors are kind of ugly tbh, they look like skinny dogs lol
mirrors are kind of ugly tbh, they look like skinny dogs lol
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14