Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had infinite money wrong answers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
First I buy every single highly valued item (retired stuff, KS items, imp scrolls etc) until there's no more, then I make people fight to win them in tests of skill of my own choosing and for my own amusement. >:)
First I buy every single highly valued item (retired stuff, KS items, imp scrolls etc) until there's no more, then I make people fight to win them in tests of skill of my own choosing and for my own amusement. >:)
hzM3Sr2.png
rr8xP9d.png
QUIpVFE.png
fdUVIfW.png
Vs2WmBF.png
3adgzZD.png
vmrO2yN.png
ll0CfnD.png
IrmwTXC.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
FR-signature-friend.png
buy out the ENTIRE treasure mp. everyone out of my way
buy out the ENTIRE treasure mp. everyone out of my way
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
purchase every Baldwin, swipp and hibden item in the AH just to spite everyone
purchase every Baldwin, swipp and hibden item in the AH just to spite everyone
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
[quote name="GroceryStore" date="2023-03-10 05:55:30" ] Buy everything, literally everything. You want to buy something? You have to go through me now, I decide the new prices (they change every few hours) :) Pinglists will be made for when I make prices reasonable on items since most of the time it's going to be 2000g for a single food item only worth 100t. The entire market is mine now and it's crashing horribly through my actions. Nothing is safe, not a single item or dragon is. Trying to resell anything would be impossible because I keep buying everything, meaning you either have to source everything yourself or attempt to buy from me. Also I will sell ridiculous amounts of skin blueprints for dirt cheap just to see what happens to the UMA prices. [/quote] this thread is for wrong answers only. this whole post is all right smh
GroceryStore wrote on 2023-03-10 05:55:30:
Buy everything, literally everything. You want to buy something? You have to go through me now, I decide the new prices (they change every few hours) :)

Pinglists will be made for when I make prices reasonable on items since most of the time it's going to be 2000g for a single food item only worth 100t. The entire market is mine now and it's crashing horribly through my actions. Nothing is safe, not a single item or dragon is.

Trying to resell anything would be impossible because I keep buying everything, meaning you either have to source everything yourself or attempt to buy from me.

Also I will sell ridiculous amounts of skin blueprints for dirt cheap just to see what happens to the UMA prices.

this thread is for wrong answers only. this whole post is all right smh
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
buy skin/accent blueprints and hand them out to cool skin artists :D or buy out the baldwin mats market and run it myself
buy skin/accent blueprints and hand them out to cool skin artists :D or buy out the baldwin mats market and run it myself

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
save it, never know when i need it
save it, never know when i need it
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
1. Finish all my projects

2. Finish everyone else’s projects (to feel warm and fuzzy inside)

3. Buy every item on site, then sell all of them for 1g on the AH.
Every time someone else posts something on the AH,
I would immediately buy it and resell it for 1g.

I would singlehandedly crash the FR economy, and go down in infamy
1. Finish all my projects

2. Finish everyone else’s projects (to feel warm and fuzzy inside)

3. Buy every item on site, then sell all of them for 1g on the AH.
Every time someone else posts something on the AH,
I would immediately buy it and resell it for 1g.

I would singlehandedly crash the FR economy, and go down in infamy
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Exalt the entire auction house--or perhaps more accurately, pay other people to do it for me, and to keep doing it. Open trade is no longer safe. Those who would deal in dragons must instead meet at the Crossroads, and live in fear. Currency loses all meaning as I buy out meme dragons for millions of gems apiece. The economy crumbles under the force of unholy levels of inflation.

Or just forget I had infinite money, neglect to log in for three years, and come back to find that the staff had fixed whatever site glitch gave me such hideous power in the first place.
Exalt the entire auction house--or perhaps more accurately, pay other people to do it for me, and to keep doing it. Open trade is no longer safe. Those who would deal in dragons must instead meet at the Crossroads, and live in fear. Currency loses all meaning as I buy out meme dragons for millions of gems apiece. The economy crumbles under the force of unholy levels of inflation.

Or just forget I had infinite money, neglect to log in for three years, and come back to find that the staff had fixed whatever site glitch gave me such hideous power in the first place.
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
buy some of those jokes sales on the ah- YoureFinalyAwake my beloved
buy some of those jokes sales on the ah- YoureFinalyAwake my beloved
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
buy all expensive g1 dragons even if they're imps and instant exalt them
buy all expensive g1 dragons even if they're imps and instant exalt them
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9