Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | egg haul so far?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
63 nocturne eggs, 1 nature egg, 1 earth egg, and 1 shadow egg!!! Still going strong, too :D
63 nocturne eggs, 1 nature egg, 1 earth egg, and 1 shadow egg!!! Still going strong, too :D
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
16/20 was my goal since I hate coli grinding so much but this is the only time during the year that I will really bother.
16/20 was my goal since I hate coli grinding so much but this is the only time during the year that I will really bother.
92589629p.png 7WRMju2.png • Kieran
• She/Her
• Fr+3
• Clan
• Sales

9x1szdL.png

KY0WJff.png
doEPeQX.png

...I don't have the best egg luck.... Did get an earth egg from scavenging for the first time in over a year.... Sacrificed to the hibden gods ToT

...I don't have the best egg luck.... Did get an earth egg from scavenging for the first time in over a year.... Sacrificed to the hibden gods ToT
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
...Mine has NOT been going well, 32/100 right now
we shall see what happens but so far I've been getting eggs every 30 chests or so
...Mine has NOT been going well, 32/100 right now
we shall see what happens but so far I've been getting eggs every 30 chests or so
Fnrx3wS.png
tyEuRXe.png

A Dragon Halfway There - A Pinkerlocke
3 DAYS?! I really gotta get................. cracking

also like 25 eggs lol
3 DAYS?! I really gotta get................. cracking

also like 25 eggs lol
owleics.gif
ive gotten 10/11 eggs total, but I sold two to get a blossom gene for my beloved Jutdae :>

gonna hatch one on NYE and one on NYD so that I can have some chaos children!
ive gotten 10/11 eggs total, but I sold two to get a blossom gene for my beloved Jutdae :>

gonna hatch one on NYE and one on NYD so that I can have some chaos children!

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
28 noc eggs, plus a wind egg from coli. Also hatched around 10 or so since notn started, so I'm just aiming for 30 total at the end
28 noc eggs, plus a wind egg from coli. Also hatched around 10 or so since notn started, so I'm just aiming for 30 total at the end
Ahead of FR
time 2 hours

122 eggs now, I'm gonna grind my soul dry in these last few moments *old grandma grunting*
I've hatched two on Christmas Eve, planned to hatch more on Christmas but too busy to even get online
Then got two more from scavenging, they surprised me a lot, because I rarely scavenge

(I've seen someone in a Discord server with 1000 eggs, the dedication and determination is horrifying)
122 eggs now, I'm gonna grind my soul dry in these last few moments *old grandma grunting*
I've hatched two on Christmas Eve, planned to hatch more on Christmas but too busy to even get online
Then got two more from scavenging, they surprised me a lot, because I rarely scavenge

(I've seen someone in a Discord server with 1000 eggs, the dedication and determination is horrifying)
Eng/Chinese FRt+15
PM & Friending ok
Chinese FR Discord!
47 noc eggs and 1 nature egg, but i've been slacking recently
47 noc eggs and 1 nature egg, but i've been slacking recently
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
Only two and they weren’t nocturne eggs.
Only two and they weren’t nocturne eggs.
rsz-2img-1151.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9