Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae Posting Time [CW: kinda creepy]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IrDQrl5.png[/img] what the dog doin[/center]
IrDQrl5.png
what the dog doin
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
[quote name="smorphie" date="2022-09-27 10:52:51" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IrDQrl5.png[/img] what the dog doin[/center] [/quote] Why it beeg.
smorphie wrote on 2022-09-27 10:52:51:
IrDQrl5.png
what the dog doin
Why it beeg.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I guess I won't sleep tonight
I guess I won't sleep tonight
Rex
FR+9
They/Them
I love how they keep getting bigger and bigger, like fae emperors
I love how they keep getting bigger and bigger, like fae emperors
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
[quote name="Natron" date="2022-09-26 15:13:22" ] I am a huge fan of whatever's happening here [/quote]
Natron wrote on 2022-09-26 15:13:22:
I am a huge fan of whatever's happening here
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[quote name="PuppyBlud" date="2022-09-27 10:55:03" ] [quote name="smorphie" date="2022-09-27 10:52:51" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IrDQrl5.png[/img] what the dog doin[/center] [/quote] Why it beeg. [/quote] adaptation
PuppyBlud wrote on 2022-09-27 10:55:03:
smorphie wrote on 2022-09-27 10:52:51:
IrDQrl5.png
what the dog doin
Why it beeg.
adaptation
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
------------------ [u]C0ppergarden[/u] Posted: There is a weird fanrat in my backyard. It seems really malnourished, but every time I try to help it hisses at me! This time I'm gonna try befriending it with some grub(s). Wish me luck! [emoji=imperial happy size=1][emoji=bestiary size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [color=#3366BB]#FamilarRescue #Wildlife[/color] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/665698193392140288/1024383091072061480/Waiting..png[/img] ------------------ [u]C0ppergarden[/u] Posted: Turned out it wasn't a fanrat... at least I made a new friend? Her name is Sylvia, and she was scared because she was lost and had never saw an imp before. I'm gonna help her get home! [emoji=imperial laughing size=1][emoji=fae laughing size=1] [color=#3366BB]#NewFriend[/color] ------------------ [u]C0ppergarden[/u] Posted: Her and all her fae friends are really nice, but ngl theyre kinda creepy. Just look at this pic I took of all of them! [emoji=imperial scared size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/665698193392140288/1024387965574713384/Smile_Room.png[/img] ------------------ (Off-topic from my post, but I love this thread. It pretty much sums up the aura I get from fae dragons.)

C0ppergarden Posted:
There is a weird fanrat in my backyard. It seems really malnourished, but every time I try to help it hisses at me! This time I'm gonna try befriending it with some grub(s). Wish me luck!
#FamilarRescue #Wildlife

Waiting..png
C0ppergarden Posted:
Turned out it wasn't a fanrat... at least I made a new friend? Her name is Sylvia, and she was scared because she was lost and had never saw an imp before. I'm gonna help her get home! #NewFriend
C0ppergarden Posted:
Her and all her fae friends are really nice, but ngl theyre kinda creepy. Just look at this pic I took of all of them!

Smile_Room.png

(Off-topic from my post, but I love this thread. It pretty much sums up the aura I get from fae dragons.)
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
[quote name="Crizona" date="2022-09-27 11:35:14" ] ------------------ [u]C0ppergarden[/u] Posted: There is a weird fanrat in my backyard. It seems really malnourished, but every time I try to help it hisses at me! This time I'm gonna try befriending it with some grub(s). Wish me luck! [emoji=imperial happy size=1][emoji=bestiary size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [color=#3366BB]#FamilarRescue #Wildlife[/color] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/665698193392140288/1024383091072061480/Waiting..png[/img] ------------------ [u]C0ppergarden[/u] Posted: Turned out it wasn't a fanrat... at least I made a new friend? Her name is Sylvia, and she was scared because she was lost and had never saw an imp before. I'm gonna help her get home! [emoji=imperial laughing size=1][emoji=fae laughing size=1] [color=#3366BB]#NewFriend[/color] ------------------ [u]C0ppergarden[/u] Posted: Her and all her fae friends are really nice, but ngl theyre kinda creepy. Just look at this pic I took of all of them! [emoji=imperial scared size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/665698193392140288/1024387965574713384/Smile_Room.png[/img] ------------------ (Off-topic from my post, but I love this thread. It pretty much sums up the aura I get from fae dragons.) [/quote] we ever hear from them again..? lol
Crizona wrote on 2022-09-27 11:35:14:

C0ppergarden Posted:
There is a weird fanrat in my backyard. It seems really malnourished, but every time I try to help it hisses at me! This time I'm gonna try befriending it with some grub(s). Wish me luck!
#FamilarRescue #Wildlife

Waiting..png
C0ppergarden Posted:
Turned out it wasn't a fanrat... at least I made a new friend? Her name is Sylvia, and she was scared because she was lost and had never saw an imp before. I'm gonna help her get home! #NewFriend
C0ppergarden Posted:
Her and all her fae friends are really nice, but ngl theyre kinda creepy. Just look at this pic I took of all of them!

Smile_Room.png

(Off-topic from my post, but I love this thread. It pretty much sums up the aura I get from fae dragons.)

we ever hear from them again..? lol
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="Crizona" date="2022-09-27 11:35:14" ] ------------------ [u]C0ppergarden[/u] Posted: There is a weird fanrat in my backyard. It seems really malnourished, but every time I try to help it hisses at me! This time I'm gonna try befriending it with some grub(s). Wish me luck! [emoji=imperial happy size=1][emoji=bestiary size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [color=#3366BB]#FamilarRescue #Wildlife[/color] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/665698193392140288/1024383091072061480/Waiting..png[/img] ------------------ [u]C0ppergarden[/u] Posted: Turned out it wasn't a fanrat... at least I made a new friend? Her name is Sylvia, and she was scared because she was lost and had never saw an imp before. I'm gonna help her get home! [emoji=imperial laughing size=1][emoji=fae laughing size=1] [color=#3366BB]#NewFriend[/color] ------------------ [u]C0ppergarden[/u] Posted: Her and all her fae friends are really nice, but ngl theyre kinda creepy. Just look at this pic I took of all of them! [emoji=imperial scared size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/665698193392140288/1024387965574713384/Smile_Room.png[/img] ------------------ (Off-topic from my post, but I love this thread. It pretty much sums up the aura I get from fae dragons.) [/quote] FEED US MORE OF THIS CONTENT I LOVE IT more imperial blogs please
Crizona wrote on 2022-09-27 11:35:14:

C0ppergarden Posted:
#FamilarRescue #Wildlife

Waiting..png
C0ppergarden Posted:
C0ppergarden Posted:

Smile_Room.png

FEED US MORE OF THIS CONTENT I LOVE IT
more imperial blogs please
ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif
Everyone, I have written. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79407194][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/794072/79407194_350.png[/img][/url] ----- The Fae have been acting strangely lately. Ever since that larger meteor crashed down some where in the Arcanes lands, they've seemed... on edge. Odd, as the dragons of the lands are used to such occurrences. The Arcanists magic pulls things in from the beyonds all the time, his calls reaching further and further by the day. But the Fae are seemingly taking it harder this time, but thats ok. Maybe it was just shock, as they meteors usually arent that big. But there's something odd about how they all climb up to the roofs in the night, or branches, or tops of crystals. And all silently stare into the starry sky. Unmoving, unblinking, light reflecting off their large catlike eyes. Or how in the day when you walk through their colonies, as they track your movements as you pass by, joints in there necks cracking as they turn their heads and stare, eyes wide, eyes empty. They eat still, or you think they do. You've seen their long tongues snaking towards bugs and smaller creatures before wrapping around and pulling them into their maws full of sharp needles. Dont Fae only feed on insects? Well, all dragons are opportunistic about food, so maybe thats ok. Its getting harder to ignore the sounds in the woods at night though. You can hear them moving about, scrambling up the trees to get close to the sky. You can hear all their bones creak. Tonight, though, the Faes are not silent. The air is filled with a quiet hum. You look out into the forest, over the hills, and see the countless eyes reflecting into the sky. You have to wonder. Was that really just a meteor?
Everyone, I have written.

79407194_350.png

The Fae have been acting strangely lately. Ever since that larger meteor crashed down some where in the Arcanes lands, they've seemed... on edge. Odd, as the dragons of the lands are used to such occurrences. The Arcanists magic pulls things in from the beyonds all the time, his calls reaching further and further by the day.

But the Fae are seemingly taking it harder this time, but thats ok. Maybe it was just shock, as they meteors usually arent that big. But there's something odd about how they all climb up to the roofs in the night, or branches, or tops of crystals. And all silently stare into the starry sky. Unmoving, unblinking, light reflecting off their large catlike eyes.

Or how in the day when you walk through their colonies, as they track your movements as you pass by, joints in there necks cracking as they turn their heads and stare, eyes wide, eyes empty.

They eat still, or you think they do. You've seen their long tongues snaking towards bugs and smaller creatures before wrapping around and pulling them into their maws full of sharp needles. Dont Fae only feed on insects? Well, all dragons are opportunistic about food, so maybe thats ok.

Its getting harder to ignore the sounds in the woods at night though. You can hear them moving about, scrambling up the trees to get close to the sky. You can hear all their bones creak.

Tonight, though, the Faes are not silent. The air is filled with a quiet hum. You look out into the forest, over the hills, and see the countless eyes reflecting into the sky.

You have to wonder. Was that really just a meteor?
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12