Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Music to Vibe to While Playing?
1 2 3 4
[emoji=music note size=1]Hey all![emoji=music notes size=1] [rule] I noticed that it can get pretty quiet while playing FR from time to time, seeing as the site doesn't have any soundtrack on its own. I'd love to immerse myself into this world even more! [i][u]Do you or does anyone you know have a playlist to put on while playing? [/u][/i] [emoji=comment size=1] [b]If [i]not[/i], we should start one! - Give me suggestions (preferably instrumentals only)[emoji=ping size=1] and I'll add them to a playlist we can All Listen to![/b] [rule] Get in on it! Get friends in on it! Share if You'd like - we can make playlists for each flight or Sornieth as a whole if we really try! [rule] [quote]Ill put the playlists here once we get a few tracks![/quote] EDIT: To clarify, this isnt neccessarily just about coli! I dont put too much focus on the coli as a whole so having battle music bumping while playing might be a bit much XP
Hey all!
I noticed that it can get pretty quiet while playing FR from time to time, seeing as the site doesn't have any soundtrack on its own. I'd love to immerse myself into this world even more! Do you or does anyone you know have a playlist to put on while playing?

If not, we should start one! - Give me suggestions (preferably instrumentals only) and I'll add them to a playlist we can All Listen to!
Get in on it! Get friends in on it! Share if You'd like - we can make playlists for each flight or Sornieth as a whole if we really try!

Quote:
Ill put the playlists here once we get a few tracks!

EDIT: To clarify, this isnt neccessarily just about coli! I dont put too much focus on the coli as a whole so having battle music bumping while playing might be a bit much XP
k1dKQyg.png JvUa9ma.png 6KQB58c.png
Oh Hi there !!!!!
r5XHsz9.gif
JAY/BEAR
HE/IT - 19 - AUTISTIC

THE HEARTH - MY ART
g8SAVjp.gif
9R2Unq1.png oaolHwW.png GdVZ87H.png
I like 'Battle Weary' by Audiomachine!
I like 'Battle Weary' by Audiomachine!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
I tend to listen to podcasts while I coli, but I also listen to a lot of Adrian von Ziegler music, the A Hat In Time game soundtrack, or Legend of Zelda soundtracks.
I tend to listen to podcasts while I coli, but I also listen to a lot of Adrian von Ziegler music, the A Hat In Time game soundtrack, or Legend of Zelda soundtracks.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I usually throw on a LoFi stream to coli battle; it's far more relaxing to be dodged, amidst a vibe.
I usually throw on a LoFi stream to coli battle; it's far more relaxing to be dodged, amidst a vibe.
8T3KoaZ.gif
Normopathy
Caelum | He/They | 21 | Transmasc | Pansexual | Taken
yL97jNW.gif
I mainly play music while in the coliseum. Any battle music from games I like will do it for me. Whenever I get to the point of going absolutely mad after getting dodged constantly in the coli though, I put on some high energy boss battle music.

Main one's I've been using lately:

World's End Valentine - Omori OST
BIG SHOT - Deltarune OST
I mainly play music while in the coliseum. Any battle music from games I like will do it for me. Whenever I get to the point of going absolutely mad after getting dodged constantly in the coli though, I put on some high energy boss battle music.

Main one's I've been using lately:

World's End Valentine - Omori OST
BIG SHOT - Deltarune OST
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
I show my age, but recently I've been listening to the Queen of the Damned soundtrack while Coli-ing. I also have playlists that have various metal and rock songs from the 90's and early 00's. Mostly metal.

Nothing quite encapsulates the seething rage I feel for missing that third Eliminate in a row like a death growl.
I show my age, but recently I've been listening to the Queen of the Damned soundtrack while Coli-ing. I also have playlists that have various metal and rock songs from the 90's and early 00's. Mostly metal.

Nothing quite encapsulates the seething rage I feel for missing that third Eliminate in a row like a death growl.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
ok but imagine a full out fr soundtrack implemented
ok but imagine a full out fr soundtrack implemented
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
I usually just listen to a stream or comedy special while I coli. I find it easier to listen to those than music because for some weird reason I tend to focus more on the song than the game itself.

Plus, if a good joke is made in the background when my eliminate is dodged it softens the blow a little :')
I usually just listen to a stream or comedy special while I coli. I find it easier to listen to those than music because for some weird reason I tend to focus more on the song than the game itself.

Plus, if a good joke is made in the background when my eliminate is dodged it softens the blow a little :')
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
@bakibear [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUZEE5Ob2H8]HERE[/url]. Almost 12 hours of glorious minecraft music Enjoy[emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
@bakibear

HERE. Almost 12 hours of glorious minecraft music

Enjoy
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
omg the minecraft is a good addition! I was considering adding stardew valley to the playlist for the chill vibes heehee

This isnt just for coli btw!! I want the vibes to be applicable sitewide!~
omg the minecraft is a good addition! I was considering adding stardew valley to the playlist for the chill vibes heehee

This isnt just for coli btw!! I want the vibes to be applicable sitewide!~
k1dKQyg.png JvUa9ma.png 6KQB58c.png
Oh Hi there !!!!!
r5XHsz9.gif
JAY/BEAR
HE/IT - 19 - AUTISTIC

THE HEARTH - MY ART
g8SAVjp.gif
9R2Unq1.png oaolHwW.png GdVZ87H.png
1 2 3 4