Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Apparel you want that doesn't exist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
hats
hats
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
I want a beekeeper set, with a veil, smoker and gloves, swarm of bees flying around, and ideally a little skep hive they can wear/carry around depending on the dragon pose. Maybe a piece of honeycomb in their hands/mouth.

Also some other bug items, including a swarm of cabbage white butterflies. Because I want to do a gardener dragon who has the angry marva eyes and a bunch of those butterflies (they're garden pests) and now we have gardener apparel! I'm so close!

I want a beekeeper set, with a veil, smoker and gloves, swarm of bees flying around, and ideally a little skep hive they can wear/carry around depending on the dragon pose. Maybe a piece of honeycomb in their hands/mouth.

Also some other bug items, including a swarm of cabbage white butterflies. Because I want to do a gardener dragon who has the angry marva eyes and a bunch of those butterflies (they're garden pests) and now we have gardener apparel! I'm so close!

More pets.
Especially buns.
Tons of buns.
And some kind of hawk or eagle.
More pets.
Especially buns.
Tons of buns.
And some kind of hawk or eagle.
Bees.
Bees.
Something pretty simple but giant sunflowers the dragon could hold in their hands. or just flower bouquets. I just want more flower apparels :(
Something pretty simple but giant sunflowers the dragon could hold in their hands. or just flower bouquets. I just want more flower apparels :(
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
Jeans, hoodies, t-shirts (yes), more weapons, and job apparel in general.
Jeans, hoodies, t-shirts (yes), more weapons, and job apparel in general.
earthshieldl.png xx
Thagomizer (previously Scal)
They/Them
FRT +9
xxxxxx
everyones gonna say it but more modern apparel.. i just want basic shirts and pants n stuff it would help a lot. tho the selection of shirts and pants is already VERY limited even for the time period theyre going for
also, prosthetics + various mobility aids, and more weapons and tools
everyones gonna say it but more modern apparel.. i just want basic shirts and pants n stuff it would help a lot. tho the selection of shirts and pants is already VERY limited even for the time period theyre going for
also, prosthetics + various mobility aids, and more weapons and tools
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
I'm also craving anything futuristic- or at least that could pass as such.
I'm also craving anything futuristic- or at least that could pass as such.
More profession-related apparel! More pens and pencils and chef's equipment and brooms and hammers and all of it.

HOW COULD I FORGET BEES. Maybe a tarantula too.
More profession-related apparel! More pens and pencils and chef's equipment and brooms and hammers and all of it.

HOW COULD I FORGET BEES. Maybe a tarantula too.
Animals (mainly insects and birds), weapons, occupational clothing, and casual clothing
Animals (mainly insects and birds), weapons, occupational clothing, and casual clothing
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12