Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Usernames that don’t fit your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
If it were not for my icon, I think people would guess that I'm either in Arcane or Wind (since Wind is a bit of a meme-y flight in terms of vibes)
If it were not for my icon, I think people would guess that I'm either in Arcane or Wind (since Wind is a bit of a meme-y flight in terms of vibes)
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
My username and avatar both have more nature or wind vibes then shadow. I think my signature gives me away though! xD
My username and avatar both have more nature or wind vibes then shadow. I think my signature gives me away though! xD
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
My username probably gives more Arcane vibes since pulsars are celestial bodies rather than something related to trickery. As for my avatar and vista, probably big Fire or Plague vibes.
My username probably gives more Arcane vibes since pulsars are celestial bodies rather than something related to trickery. As for my avatar and vista, probably big Fire or Plague vibes.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
When I started to play FR, my username was "EtherealFlame", which didn't fit my former flight - Nature. That username gave more Light or Fire vibes.
My current username gives more Shadow or Arcane vibes.
When I started to play FR, my username was "EtherealFlame", which didn't fit my former flight - Nature. That username gave more Light or Fire vibes.
My current username gives more Shadow or Arcane vibes.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
i think my username probably sounds like i'm in ice, but maybe the "chant" part fits the arcane aesthetic?
i think my username probably sounds like i'm in ice, but maybe the "chant" part fits the arcane aesthetic?
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Not sure which flight is most salty.. nor which likes pies the most and let alone which enjoys salty pies the most.

Whatever the answer may be I'm in ice flight and desperately wishing I used my free flight change on earth.
Not sure which flight is most salty.. nor which likes pies the most and let alone which enjoys salty pies the most.

Whatever the answer may be I'm in ice flight and desperately wishing I used my free flight change on earth.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
my name literally means wind
my name literally means wind
I think mine sounds more Arcane, and I did originally start in arcane, although I made this my username after switching to plague.
I think mine sounds more Arcane, and I did originally start in arcane, although I made this my username after switching to plague.
owcGC.gif
My username is a purposeful misspelling of the Latin word 'apricus' which can translate: to sunny, having lots of sunshine or warmed by the sun. It's definitions are definitely a bit more in line with Light rather than Wind
My username is a purposeful misspelling of the Latin word 'apricus' which can translate: to sunny, having lots of sunshine or warmed by the sun. It's definitions are definitely a bit more in line with Light rather than Wind
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
haven’t been in wind flight in years— and pretty sure i had a different username back then anyway…
(been to 3 different flights after that, of course didn’t match any of them)
haven’t been in wind flight in years— and pretty sure i had a different username back then anyway…
(been to 3 different flights after that, of course didn’t match any of them)
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9