Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I need to know (Topic: Auction House)
1 2 3 4 5
I've bought most of the coli familiars including bosses as I don't coli (I have some issues with my wrists and I'm impatient, too). I shudder to think how much I spent on all of them... I think I got a GW one for 10kg or even more? They were more expensive then.
I've bought most of the coli familiars including bosses as I don't coli (I have some issues with my wrists and I'm impatient, too). I shudder to think how much I spent on all of them... I think I got a GW one for 10kg or even more? They were more expensive then.
blessed are you among the race of men for getting a yeti...I was in the boreal wood for an entire notn, multiple hours for every day for two weeks, did not get one. I gave up when I had 300 seals. god knows how many yetis I actually fought, since they only drop the seal about 60% of the time, and I think I'd eaten a few of them before I started counting.

anyway yep, rare drops are a very viable way to earn money! I have traded a few boss familiars too, you can usually find people willing to trade for old festival items. their prices do fluctuate with the time of year though; for example, featherback boars are usually worth more in winter or spring than in summer, because their venue, the Arena, is the best venue for the Light festival in June. if you get a featherback in june you can try to lie in wait to sell it later...but I've never had the patience to do that. oops

personally I almost never buy rare drops because I think "well I'll get it eventually", but I really want the Diamond and Polkadot genes for a couple dragons I have currently. I may snap at any moment
blessed are you among the race of men for getting a yeti...I was in the boreal wood for an entire notn, multiple hours for every day for two weeks, did not get one. I gave up when I had 300 seals. god knows how many yetis I actually fought, since they only drop the seal about 60% of the time, and I think I'd eaten a few of them before I started counting.

anyway yep, rare drops are a very viable way to earn money! I have traded a few boss familiars too, you can usually find people willing to trade for old festival items. their prices do fluctuate with the time of year though; for example, featherback boars are usually worth more in winter or spring than in summer, because their venue, the Arena, is the best venue for the Light festival in June. if you get a featherback in june you can try to lie in wait to sell it later...but I've never had the patience to do that. oops

personally I almost never buy rare drops because I think "well I'll get it eventually", but I really want the Diamond and Polkadot genes for a couple dragons I have currently. I may snap at any moment
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@RheoTastic

About the diamond genes, if you want a primary diamond gene for Aberration, please let me know! I'll be happy to let you have it since I may never use it and I want to help out a bit! (Free of charge!)

And the fluctuating prices makes absolute sense! But dang bruv, that Yeti really out here being stubborn towards everyone..
@RheoTastic

About the diamond genes, if you want a primary diamond gene for Aberration, please let me know! I'll be happy to let you have it since I may never use it and I want to help out a bit! (Free of charge!)

And the fluctuating prices makes absolute sense! But dang bruv, that Yeti really out here being stubborn towards everyone..
@Valemora

Oh frick bro, and it's surprising that they used to be way more expensive then too!

And totally valid buying them cause the coli just has insanely low drop rates!
@Valemora

Oh frick bro, and it's surprising that they used to be way more expensive then too!

And totally valid buying them cause the coli just has insanely low drop rates!
@ToastyChao :0 I'd be forever in your debt!! primary diamond is the exact one I need. is there anything you want too? I've got a ton of food, for one thing, and a bunch of apparel--if there's any type of item or apparel you like, let me know. I'd want to help you too [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
@ToastyChao :0 I'd be forever in your debt!! primary diamond is the exact one I need. is there anything you want too? I've got a ton of food, for one thing, and a bunch of apparel--if there's any type of item or apparel you like, let me know. I'd want to help you too
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I buy Fiona unlock familiars for 5-6kg whenever someone drops the first one in the AH because I have terrible memories from horrible familiar bonding in 2013.
I buy Fiona unlock familiars for 5-6kg whenever someone drops the first one in the AH because I have terrible memories from horrible familiar bonding in 2013.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian

Oh frick! Totally understandable!
@Shian

Oh frick! Totally understandable!
[quote name="ToastyChao" date="2022-05-12 16:12:34" ] Oh frick bro, and it's surprising that they used to be way more expensive then too! [/quote] They started at over 20kg, and were actually the most expensive familiars except KS and Light Sprite at that point! I tried to grind for them but got only one (still, a huge help to my vault). GW is a difficult venue for grinding :(
ToastyChao wrote on 2022-05-12 16:12:34:
They started at over 20kg, and were actually the most expensive familiars except KS and Light Sprite at that point! I tried to grind for them but got only one (still, a huge help to my vault). GW is a difficult venue for grinding :(
I definitely killed well over 500 yeti before I got that fam. The GW familiars actually dropped sooner - the drops in my hoard suggest I just had to kill 200 of each - though I still spent a LOOOONG time having my @rse kicked by robot dogs. Yeah. There's a reason those familiars cost so much. I hope you don't decide to become a familiar collector, OP, or you may spend some time kicking yourself for selling [emoji=fae happy size=1] (Don't become a familiar collector. That way lies only pain and suffering.)
I definitely killed well over 500 yeti before I got that fam.

The GW familiars actually dropped sooner - the drops in my hoard suggest I just had to kill 200 of each - though I still spent a LOOOONG time having my @rse kicked by robot dogs.

Yeah. There's a reason those familiars cost so much. I hope you don't decide to become a familiar collector, OP, or you may spend some time kicking yourself for selling

(Don't become a familiar collector. That way lies only pain and suffering.)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@ceiswyn

Oh man, absolutely noted. I didn't plan on it either cause there's a lot of retired familiars also ????

I'm just here to vibe and maybe help out a couple of people if possible!
@ceiswyn

Oh man, absolutely noted. I didn't plan on it either cause there's a lot of retired familiars also ????

I'm just here to vibe and maybe help out a couple of people if possible!
1 2 3 4 5