Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many dragons of each element is in-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[s]ignoring the fact half my dragons aren't these elements in lore,[/s] hmm. thought i had more plague dragons than that. also genuinely surprised i have that many wind dragons- i don't keep a lot of self-hatched dragons, so i wouldn't have thought i'd still have a bunch of dergs from my own flight. [emoji=fire rune size=1] 14 [emoji=water rune size=1] 5 [emoji=wind rune size=1] 23 [emoji=earth rune size=1] 6 [emoji=lightning rune size=1] 14 [emoji=ice rune size=1] 6 [emoji=light rune size=1] 22 [emoji=shadow rune size=1] 6 [emoji=nature rune size=1] 11 [emoji=plague rune size=1] 14 [emoji=arcane rune size=1] 14
ignoring the fact half my dragons aren't these elements in lore,

hmm. thought i had more plague dragons than that. also genuinely surprised i have that many wind dragons- i don't keep a lot of self-hatched dragons, so i wouldn't have thought i'd still have a bunch of dergs from my own flight.

8aKVtucC_o.png
Only counting my permas atm [emoji=arcane rune size=1] 19 [emoji=earth rune size=1] 13 [emoji=fire rune size=1] 7 [emoji=ice rune size=1] 16 [emoji=light rune size=1] 18 [emoji=lightning rune size=1] 14 [emoji=nature rune size=1] 16 [emoji=plague rune size=1] 21 [emoji=shadow rune size=1] 8 [emoji=water rune size=1] 14 [emoji=wind rune size=1] 24 I'm honestly surprised at how low the amounts for fire and shadow are? Guess I need to buy more of those later hm
Only counting my permas atm

I'm honestly surprised at how low the amounts for fire and shadow are? Guess I need to buy more of those later hm
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
This is counting all my permadergs in my Main lair and my Hibden.

Arcane: 24
Earth: 3
Fire: 4
Ice: 10
Light: 7
Lightning: 7
Nature: 3
Plague: 9
Shadow: 12
Wind: 4
Water: 4

I have more Ice dergs than I'd have thought, same with Shadow. Also thought fsr that I had more Plague.
This is counting all my permadergs in my Main lair and my Hibden.

Arcane: 24
Earth: 3
Ice: 10
Lightning: 7
Nature: 3
Plague: 9
Shadow: 12
Wind: 4
Water: 4

I have more Ice dergs than I'd have thought, same with Shadow. Also thought fsr that I had more Plague.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
[emoji=arcane rune size=1] - 5 [emoji=earth rune size=1] - 5 [emoji=fire rune size=1] - 4 [emoji=ice rune size=1] - 8 [emoji=light rune size=1] - 6 [emoji=lightning rune size=1] - 2 [emoji=nature rune size=1] - 5 [emoji=plague rune size=1] - 42 [emoji=shadow rune size=1] - 5 [emoji=water rune size=1] - 4 [emoji=wind rune size=1] - 9 I keep a lot of hatched dragons that I don't wanna exalt so I wouldn't be surprised with the amount of plagues that I have. I'm also not counting my fanderg dragons into the mix which may lead to a bigger number but slightly

I keep a lot of hatched dragons that I don't wanna exalt so I wouldn't be surprised with the amount of plagues that I have. I'm also not counting my fanderg dragons into the mix which may lead to a bigger number but slightly
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Made me curious to check this - I be honest, I mostly don't pay attention to eye colors, unless it's a primal xD colors of the actual dragons are more important to me and there are only like 3 dragons were the eye/element were important to me.
Counting my main lair and all my keepers from my HibDen - not counting fooder,project breeders and sales~

Earth: 2
Fire: 8
Wind: 7
Water: 6
Shadow: 16
Ice: 9
Lightning: 16
Nature: 10
Plague: 12
Arcane: 2
Made me curious to check this - I be honest, I mostly don't pay attention to eye colors, unless it's a primal xD colors of the actual dragons are more important to me and there are only like 3 dragons were the eye/element were important to me.
Counting my main lair and all my keepers from my HibDen - not counting fooder,project breeders and sales~

Fire: 8
Wind: 7
Water: 6
Shadow: 16
Lightning: 16
Nature: 10
Plague: 12
dEe2UrM.png
FlMK7kZ.png
Wgzj2pK.png
FObX7rS.png
lightningshieldr.pngshadowshieldl.png
Lightning:16
Fire:7
Wind:7
Shadow:6
Light:5
Water:3
Nature:3
Plague:3
Ice:2
Earth:2
Arcane:2
Wow. was not intentional but the only arcane I have is my rep and a G1 that will probably go in my next lair cleanout.

Did not count most breeders and those that I'm very sure will go in my next cleanout. Arcane G1 I'm not sure of which is why he is included.

Lightning:16
Fire:7
Wind:7
Shadow:6
Light:5
Water:3
Nature:3
Plague:3
Ice:2
Earth:2
Arcane:2
Wow. was not intentional but the only arcane I have is my rep and a G1 that will probably go in my next lair cleanout.

Did not count most breeders and those that I'm very sure will go in my next cleanout. Arcane G1 I'm not sure of which is why he is included.

6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
Hah! I knew my spreadsheet would come to use someday! [emoji=nature rune size=1]: 33 [emoji=ice rune size=1]: 11 [emoji=light rune size=1]: 8 [emoji=shadow rune size=1]: 6 [emoji=earth rune size=1]: 4 [emoji=plague rune size=1]: 4 [emoji=lightning rune size=1]: 4 [emoji=water rune size=1]: 3 [emoji=arcane rune size=1]: 3 [emoji=fire rune size=1]: 2 [emoji=wind rune size=1]: 2
Hah! I knew my spreadsheet would come to use someday!
: 33
: 11
: 8
: 6
: 4
: 3
: 3
: 2
: 2
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
Counted all my dragons that I think are definitely permas.

Wind: 5
Water: 5
Shadow: 10
Ice: 7
Lightning: 3
Light: 6
Nature: 7
Plague: 5
Arcane: 6

Hm, I wasn't expecting that many Nature dragons. Interesting though.
Counted all my dragons that I think are definitely permas.

Wind: 5
Shadow: 10
Ice: 7
Lightning: 3
Light: 6
Nature: 7
Plague: 5
Arcane: 6

Hm, I wasn't expecting that many Nature dragons. Interesting though.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Aw yeah, love tallying lair stuff! Just including my main tab here. [emoji=plague rune size=1] Plague: 28 [emoji=fire rune size=1] Fire: 10 [emoji=wind rune size=1] Wind: 10 [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Lightning: 10 [emoji=ice rune size=1] Ice: 9 [emoji=light rune size=1] Light: 8 [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Shadow: 7 [emoji=water rune size=1] Water: 5 [emoji=earth rune size=1] Earth: 4 [emoji=arcane rune size=1] Arcane: 2 [emoji=nature rune size=1] Nature: 1 That's a more even spread than I expected, tbh. I always feel like I have SO MANY Fire or Wind or Light dragons compared to the others, but I didn't realize Lightning and Ice were up there, too! Water, Earth, and Arcane were the three flights where it took me a long while to get my first dragons; their eyes were just more situational for me before the eye types. (The low Nature count is on purpose for Lore Reasons)
Aw yeah, love tallying lair stuff! Just including my main tab here.

Plague: 28
Fire: 10
Wind: 10
Lightning: 10
Light: 8
Shadow: 7
Earth: 4
Nature: 1

That's a more even spread than I expected, tbh. I always feel like I have SO MANY Fire or Wind or Light dragons compared to the others, but I didn't realize Lightning and Ice were up there, too!

Water, Earth, and Arcane were the three flights where it took me a long while to get my first dragons; their eyes were just more situational for me before the eye types. (The low Nature count is on purpose for Lore Reasons)
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
[emoji=fire rune size=1] 4 [emoji=water rune size=1] 7 [emoji=wind rune size=1] 5 [emoji=earth rune size=1] 3 [emoji=lightning rune size=1] 5 [emoji=ice rune size=1] 6 [emoji=light rune size=1] 6 [emoji=shadow rune size=1] 6 [emoji=nature rune size=1] 4 [emoji=plague rune size=1] 7 [emoji=arcane rune size=1] 6 i am clearly a sorry excuse for an Earth lair .__. overall not all too surprising since i'm a g1 person who doesn't... really care about eye color that much. if it doesn't match i just slap pastel or dark sclera on it.

i am clearly a sorry excuse for an Earth lair .__.

overall not all too surprising since i'm a g1 person who doesn't... really care about eye color that much. if it doesn't match i just slap pastel or dark sclera on it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7