Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragons have...
1 2
[quote name="JayBird375" date="2022-03-30 06:08:42" ] you had me at vacuum cleaners [/quote] I just realized that if vacuum cleaners are a thing, it is very much a possible thing for Imperials to accidentally vac up Fae dragons with imperial-sized vacuum cleaners
JayBird375 wrote on 2022-03-30 06:08:42:
you had me at vacuum cleaners
I just realized that if vacuum cleaners are a thing, it is very much a possible thing for Imperials to accidentally vac up Fae dragons with imperial-sized vacuum cleaners
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
I could easily see Lightning having tvs and just. not telling anyone about it lol
I could easily see Lightning having tvs and just. not telling anyone about it lol
cDDSaqc.png
Necessity is the mother of innovation. I don't think dragons would have invented tanks because... I mean. Guardians exist LOL

Keep in mind, it takes a LOT of resources to build one. When a tank could be destroyed in an elemental blast, it just doesn't seem too practical rip

I could see lightning draggos showing off their fancy magical moving boxes, though! DIY dangerous science experiments are by far the most popular of silent films.
Necessity is the mother of innovation. I don't think dragons would have invented tanks because... I mean. Guardians exist LOL

Keep in mind, it takes a LOT of resources to build one. When a tank could be destroyed in an elemental blast, it just doesn't seem too practical rip

I could see lightning draggos showing off their fancy magical moving boxes, though! DIY dangerous science experiments are by far the most popular of silent films.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
while TVs might have been invented during the 20s, they didn't become widely available until the 50s, so I would think that they would only be used in dragon tech facilities.
while TVs might have been invented during the 20s, they didn't become widely available until the 50s, so I would think that they would only be used in dragon tech facilities.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
My caravan of traders can now be travelling vacuum salesmen...
My caravan of traders can now be travelling vacuum salesmen...
I'm just imagining a snapper or guardian trying to ride a bicycle hgsdlkj
I'm just imagining a snapper or guardian trying to ride a bicycle hgsdlkj
nTa2yPT.png
1 2