Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I need one SINGULAR friend
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27
Hi all, I'm also looking for liiike one or two note-friends! I'm logging in every day if I can!
Hi all, I'm also looking for liiike one or two note-friends! I'm logging in every day if I can!
@Fayrix I can be your note buddy! I've already sent out all my notes today but I'll for sure spare you a few for tomorrow!
@Fayrix I can be your note buddy! I've already sent out all my notes today but I'll for sure spare you a few for tomorrow!
wqJfj7r.gif Lizard, She/her, Digital Illustrator, Metalhead Bogler baby enthusiast el132nK.gif
@Fayrix
Hi, I'd gladly be your note-buddy! I'm logging in almost every day.

And I wouldn't mind another one or two people I can trade notes with.

(oops ninja'd)
@Fayrix
Hi, I'd gladly be your note-buddy! I'm logging in almost every day.

And I wouldn't mind another one or two people I can trade notes with.

(oops ninja'd)
KQwClmq.pnggYzuoZS.pngKQwClmq.png
@Nebel @LizardTheGremlin Thank you guys <3
@Nebel @LizardTheGremlin Thank you guys <3
I've got one note left for today if anyone wants to be buddies!
I've got one note left for today if anyone wants to be buddies!
jUf1dMI.png
You're welcome, Fayrix!

@dirology
Sure! Still have some notes left!
You're welcome, Fayrix!

@dirology
Sure! Still have some notes left!
KQwClmq.pnggYzuoZS.pngKQwClmq.png
@mandogcat are you still looking for a notes buddy? id be willing to exchange notes!
@mandogcat are you still looking for a notes buddy? id be willing to exchange notes!
I would also love to have a friend for reciprocal note exchange! I’m online doing all the daily stuff pretty much every day. Just send me a pm or ping me here and I will send you a friend request. You can also send me the request directly but please write something in addition, so I know it‘s from this thread :)

Edit: got some requests, I‘m good now!
I would also love to have a friend for reciprocal note exchange! I’m online doing all the daily stuff pretty much every day. Just send me a pm or ping me here and I will send you a friend request. You can also send me the request directly but please write something in addition, so I know it‘s from this thread :)

Edit: got some requests, I‘m good now!
I would like to have a notes buddy. Got used to playing solo and don't know what to do with my notes (the rewards for donation aren't good).
I would like to have a notes buddy. Got used to playing solo and don't know what to do with my notes (the rewards for donation aren't good).
@Ystellath I'd love to be your notes buddy if you're still looking for one! :D I'm on everyday on FR and I have 9 notes to exchange :)
@Ystellath I'd love to be your notes buddy if you're still looking for one! :D I'm on everyday on FR and I have 9 notes to exchange :)
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.gif
L9rA9OI.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27