Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spoilers! Thunder Lizards Drop Locations
1 2 3 4 5 6
I realize I'll probably get flack for this but I made a cheat sheet for the Arlo items in this particular dig site [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392858468425531402/940354615654899722/SPOILER_arlo_1.png[/img]
I realize I'll probably get flack for this but I made a cheat sheet for the Arlo items in this particular dig site

SPOILER_arlo_1.png

minibununu.pngshinjismol.png
It was only a matter of time. I figured it would look something like this after seeing other people post their incomplete dig sites.
It was only a matter of time. I figured it would look something like this after seeing other people post their incomplete dig sites.
dlJsEIj.png
Thank you!! Now I know where to head!! (I want that iguanodon...)
Thank you!! Now I know where to head!! (I want that iguanodon...)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
This is really helpful! I really wanted the genes first so it's nice to know which ones to focus.
This is really helpful! I really wanted the genes first so it's nice to know which ones to focus.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Ooo! Thanki. I'm really wanting that vista myself.
Ooo! Thanki. I'm really wanting that vista myself.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
(*saves a copy, marks it with magnifying glasses in photoshop, hopes to remember to reference it tomorrow*)

Thanks!
(*saves a copy, marks it with magnifying glasses in photoshop, hopes to remember to reference it tomorrow*)

Thanks!
ohhh this is cool thank you so much!
ohhh this is cool thank you so much!
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
this is great!! i still had a few i didnt know what they where!
this is great!! i still had a few i didnt know what they where!
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o3_500.png
I can't get over how good the art for this update is. Thank you for posting, I want that blueish troodon :D
I can't get over how good the art for this update is. Thank you for posting, I want that blueish troodon :D
epic, thanks
epic, thanks
1 2 3 4 5 6