Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 153 154
I'd love to get some new friends for Arlo. : ]
I'd love to get some new friends for Arlo. : ]
xxx xxx xxx roO6Wkz.gif xxx xxx xxx xxx
w5Z3Awl.gif
XJcU2yN.png
4J1LgAH.png
pl4DHao.png
hc04F6h.png
xxx xxx xxx xxx 3rv1Hwa.gif
xxx
xxx xxx
Just joined! I'm looking for friends as well!
Just joined! I'm looking for friends as well!
Looking for Arlo friends!
Looking for Arlo friends!
97db5be1-2b45-11eb-8488-8bd6c09c09f8.gifa0cf4b78-2848-11eb-8543-c132b3bcbf0e.gif
Would always love some more Arlo friends. Sent a request to everyone who commented here in the last month.
Would always love some more Arlo friends. Sent a request to everyone who commented here in the last month.
i'm open for friend requests! got notes and nobody to send em to..
i'm open for friend requests! got notes and nobody to send em to..
3fda031692d05b62d61f65ce2b2b0a8d5846e2f4.png hi, i'm realu!
-he/him
-fandragon enjoyer
-aberration collector
-krak-on splat roller main
-full of delicious soups and stews

i'm back from a long hiatus and i'm itching to get caught up on arlo's!!! feel free to friend me, i'm gonna go on a friend spree myself
i'm back from a long hiatus and i'm itching to get caught up on arlo's!!! feel free to friend me, i'm gonna go on a friend spree myself
It would be nice to have someone to send research notes too, plus I don't have a ton of friend on FR as it is, so go ahead and send me a friend request!
It would be nice to have someone to send research notes too, plus I don't have a ton of friend on FR as it is, so go ahead and send me a friend request!
90492325p.png
Hypnos has my Wishlist!
Hey there! I've just joined (this is day 3, I believe!) and I'd love some new friends. I'll send a few requests from this list. I'm looking forward to getting more active (and my first hatching!)
Hey there! I've just joined (this is day 3, I believe!) and I'd love some new friends. I'll send a few requests from this list. I'm looking forward to getting more active (and my first hatching!)
Ljw7JvQ.png eswSnrS.png 1YB0OjO.png IclPr1q.png AMyO6Hf.png PxVdyDW.png NQ1Ze0S.png weia2aX.png J7D1quC.png 3B15OeM.png
waterh5.png
Open for some friends, as well! I‘m tired of sending my precious notes to someone as nebulous as „the guild“ lol
Open for some friends, as well! I‘m tired of sending my precious notes to someone as nebulous as „the guild“ lol
ACqf9Pb.png
I need friends for Arlo's! I try to send out research notes regularly :)
I need friends for Arlo's! I try to send out research notes regularly :)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 153 154