Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ok, let's see what happens then..[Flair]
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Syceris" date="2021-12-28 14:34:07" ] I would love bringing sparkles and dimension to the other breeds. Some of the other breed's are very flat looking. But I love gradients and sparkles. I do like that there is a poll and I really hope these become a regular tool for the developers [/quote] This but I'd also feel extremely guilty for picking Obes over all the modern breed projects..
Syceris wrote on 2021-12-28 14:34:07:
I would love bringing sparkles and dimension to the other breeds. Some of the other breed's are very flat looking. But I love gradients and sparkles. I do like that there is a poll and I really hope these become a regular tool for the developers

This but I'd also feel extremely guilty for picking Obes over all the modern breed projects..
VGxuHXT.png
Honestly, it's unbelievable that they're so concerned about consistency. If the userbase doesn't care about it, I don't understand why they are. It's frustrating to me. I'm not trying to accuse them of anything, but instead of going with the obvious compromise that will make everybody happy, they're going with a compromise that will make nobody happy.
Honestly, it's unbelievable that they're so concerned about consistency. If the userbase doesn't care about it, I don't understand why they are. It's frustrating to me. I'm not trying to accuse them of anything, but instead of going with the obvious compromise that will make everybody happy, they're going with a compromise that will make nobody happy.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
I wish that suggestion to have gene variants would become a real thing instead. it would be extra work, but would make the majority happy and create new possibilities
I wish that suggestion to have gene variants would become a real thing instead. it would be extra work, but would make the majority happy and create new possibilities
I'm so concerned about this guy now...

Why not just leave the poll for Obelisks only?
I'm so concerned about this guy now...

Why not just leave the poll for Obelisks only?
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
[quote name="SapphireLime" date="2021-12-28 14:55:40" ] I wish that suggestion to have gene variants would become a real thing instead. it would be extra work, but would make the majority happy and create new possibilities [/quote] This. I like consistency across genes, because that means if I love how it looks on a specific breed, but don't like that particular breed, or like a breed better, I can still use that gene on my favorite breed and have it be pretty much look like the other breed (barring minor changes). I definitely want the gene variants suggestion.
SapphireLime wrote on 2021-12-28 14:55:40:
This. I like consistency across genes, because that means if I love how it looks on a specific breed, but don't like that particular breed, or like a breed better, I can still use that gene on my favorite breed and have it be pretty much look like the other breed (barring minor changes).

I definitely want the gene variants suggestion.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@DarkVixen Not the prettiest edit but basically his mane will get inverted with added sparkles! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vJ4c9lO.png[/img]
@DarkVixen
Not the prettiest edit but basically his mane will get inverted with added sparkles!

vJ4c9lO.png
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
[quote name="Aserein" date="2021-12-28 14:53:23" ] Honestly, it's unbelievable that they're so concerned about consistency. If the userbase doesn't care about it, I don't understand why they are. It's frustrating to me. I'm not trying to accuse them of anything, but instead of going with the obvious compromise that will make everybody happy, they're going with a compromise that will make nobody happy. [/quote] This ^^ I already accidentally voted w/o realising they meant all the gd breeds, JUST GIVE US THE OPTION PEOPLE ARE ASKING FOR FR COME ON
Aserein wrote on 2021-12-28 14:53:23:

This ^^
I already accidentally voted w/o realising they meant all the gd breeds, JUST GIVE US THE OPTION PEOPLE ARE ASKING FOR FR COME ON
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@Javamp Could you do a wildclawF with magenta flair? I'm worried about my mane...
@Javamp Could you do a wildclawF with magenta flair? I'm worried about my mane...
[quote name="JavaMP" date="2021-12-28 15:05:05" ] @/DarkVixen Not the prettiest edit but basically his mane will get inverted with added sparkles! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vJ4c9lO.png[/img] [/quote] I appreciate the edit! It gives me an outlook on what it could look like. Though, I don't think I will like it so that's unfortunate.
JavaMP wrote on 2021-12-28 15:05:05:
@/DarkVixen
Not the prettiest edit but basically his mane will get inverted with added sparkles!

vJ4c9lO.png

I appreciate the edit! It gives me an outlook on what it could look like. Though, I don't think I will like it so that's unfortunate.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
non Obelisk Flair was something i never really gave thought to using, since i thought it was boring that it didn't get the mane/tail sparkles. seeing the extra sparkled up version make me actually think about using.
non Obelisk Flair was something i never really gave thought to using, since i thought it was boring that it didn't get the mane/tail sparkles. seeing the extra sparkled up version make me actually think about using.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
1 2 3 4 5