Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This is an Actual Disaster
1 2
Truly chaos. Now posts are being deleted over this. I don't even know if I can talk directly about it without getting my account closed.
Truly chaos. Now posts are being deleted over this. I don't even know if I can talk directly about it without getting my account closed.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
They are being locked? Nobody's account is getting closed???

Anyway. Why make this thread?

w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
I do agree with the frustrations, but I will be honest - I think some people are starting to push it.
Maybe even rioting if you will, hehe

Either way, it is a hard situation but not much anyone can do
I do agree with the frustrations, but I will be honest - I think some people are starting to push it.

ooSuhor.png
I think next year no one should submit anything for the ror skin and accent contest and just see what they do. lets riot
I think next year no one should submit anything for the ror skin and accent contest and just see what they do. lets riot
owleics.gif
[quote name="Crystalitar" date="2021-10-11 15:35:50" ] They are being locked? Nobody's account is getting closed??? Anyway. Why make this thread? [/quote] I haven't seen it yet but with the reactions I've seen it feels rather unsafe. Anyways, this is a forum. Why not post about it? I still have strong feelings.
Crystalitar wrote on 2021-10-11 15:35:50:

I haven't seen it yet but with the reactions I've seen it feels rather unsafe. Anyways, this is a forum. Why not post about it? I still have strong feelings.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="GermanicNordic" date="2021-10-11 15:36:47" ] I do agree with the frustrations, but I will be honest - I think some people are starting to push it. Maybe even rioting if you will, hehe Either way, it is a hard situation but not much anyone can do [/quote] *slow clap* Maybe we will all just [i]rot[/i] in our despair. It's inevitable /lh
GermanicNordic wrote on 2021-10-11 15:36:47:

*slow clap*

Maybe we will all just rot in our despair. It's inevitable /lh
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
DAMN RIGHT IM RIOTING
DAMN RIGHT IM RIOTING
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
For a flight all about adaptation... I'm not seeing much of it.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[quote name="Crystalitar" date="2021-10-11 15:39:02" ] [quote name="GermanicNordic" date="2021-10-11 15:36:47" ] I do agree with the frustrations, but I will be honest - I think some people are starting to push it. Maybe even rioting if you will, hehe Either way, it is a hard situation but not much anyone can do [/quote] *slow clap* Maybe we will all just [i]rot[/i] in our despair. It's inevitable /lh [/quote] I see what you did there, now lets go be ashamed of our puns
Crystalitar wrote on 2021-10-11 15:39:02:
GermanicNordic wrote on 2021-10-11 15:36:47:

*slow clap*

Maybe we will all just rot in our despair. It's inevitable /lh
I see what you did there, now lets go be ashamed of our puns
ooSuhor.png
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2021-10-11 15:43:57" ] For a flight all about adaptation... I'm not seeing much of it. [/quote] How about fighting to survive the way they were meant? Your comment was rather rude.
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2021-10-11 15:43:57:

How about fighting to survive the way they were meant?
Your comment was rather rude.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
1 2