Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli dragon detective
1 2 3 4
This is like Geoguessr for dragons. Dragon guessr. I support this mini game 100%.
This is like Geoguessr for dragons. Dragon guessr. I support this mini game 100%.
52tBcDe.gifkDWJY7Q.png
Dang- that's amazing. I must applaud you for your efforts. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d5/a6/45/d5a64536c94247c9f2c80e486861753e.gif[/img]
Dang- that's amazing. I must applaud you for your efforts.

d5a64536c94247c9f2c80e486861753e.gif
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
This is awesome! I want to do this now
This is awesome! I want to do this now
You’re like one of those people who can approximate the exact location a photo was taken at based on the time of day and direction of a plane flying overhead

Insane. Mad skills
You’re like one of those people who can approximate the exact location a photo was taken at based on the time of day and direction of a plane flying overhead

Insane. Mad skills
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
you are a wizard. i refuse to believe you didnt use sorcery to find that dragon.
you are a wizard. i refuse to believe you didnt use sorcery to find that dragon.
193.png
194.png
5198.png
Detective Ty.
Detective Ty.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
Wow! I'm impressed! Good job!
Wow! I'm impressed! Good job!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Even Nancy Drew couldn't have done it better.
Even Nancy Drew couldn't have done it better.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
now i wanna do that every single time i have the captcha
now i wanna do that every single time i have the captcha
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
Amazing !! dragon treasure hunt... where the treasure is the dragon. I love stuff like this because it feels so good to find the "answer" at the end and know it was because of your own skills !
so even if you say you play this game too much, it's your skills : memory, recognition, making / finding the right tools that made it possible :D congrats !!!
(now i want to try doing it too)
Amazing !! dragon treasure hunt... where the treasure is the dragon. I love stuff like this because it feels so good to find the "answer" at the end and know it was because of your own skills !
so even if you say you play this game too much, it's your skills : memory, recognition, making / finding the right tools that made it possible :D congrats !!!
(now i want to try doing it too)
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 3 4