Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Silhouette breaking new breeds![Discuss]
1 2 3
i want to see ones with no wings! lots of wings! (angel inspired, maybe?) multi headed ones! centipede inspired ones with lots of legs! horror/eldritch ones with lots of eyes or mouths or something.
i want to see ones with no wings! lots of wings! (angel inspired, maybe?) multi headed ones! centipede inspired ones with lots of legs! horror/eldritch ones with lots of eyes or mouths or something.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

i have a mighty need for a centipede dragon. also, a dragon with no eyes. logistically i get that that's impossible, even for ancients, but just.. consider
i have a mighty need for a centipede dragon. also, a dragon with no eyes. logistically i get that that's impossible, even for ancients, but just.. consider
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
[quote name="parasites" date="2021-08-24 12:06:17" ] there's SO many good examples of what i want for ancients in monster hunter tbh like... the nergigante!! something with HUGE horns!!! [/quote] Huge horns are definitely something that flight rising is missing :0 However, might I add... huge horns... but [i]curly[/i] like Kulve Taroth [img]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/57/8e/o7YL9Fcy_t.jpeg[/img]
parasites wrote on 2021-08-24 12:06:17:
there's SO many good examples of what i want for ancients in monster hunter tbh

like... the nergigante!! something with HUGE horns!!!
Huge horns are definitely something that flight rising is missing :0
However, might I add... huge horns... but curly like Kulve Taroth
o7YL9Fcy_t.jpeg
1sAnyd1.gif
My pronouns are: she/her/hers

Trilobite Fossil Seed Fern Fossil Sea Scorpion Fossil
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-08-24 11:58:50" ] [s]biblically accurate angels[/s] eldritch horrors that you don't even know what you are looking at. [img]https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-peCxEgH6txOa5LYP-yrq7fA-t500x500.jpg[/img] [img]https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220352/6175134-ia_ia_azathoth.jpg[/img] it already even has some arcane multigaze on it [/quote] I would love some sort of eldritch creature, especially as an Arcane ancient.
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-08-24 11:58:50:
biblically accurate angels eldritch horrors that you don't even know what you are looking at.

artworks-peCxEgH6txOa5LYP-yrq7fA-t500x500.jpg
6175134-ia_ia_azathoth.jpg
it already even has some arcane multigaze on it
I would love some sort of eldritch creature, especially as an Arcane ancient.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
A serpent! No legs, just wings! Maybe a gene with feathers to make a proper coatl, or a gene with a pair of legs to make a lindwurm.
A serpent! No legs, just wings! Maybe a gene with feathers to make a proper coatl, or a gene with a pair of legs to make a lindwurm.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
1 2 3