Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much did YOU make from WvE?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Around 6kg, maybe a bit more? I didn't keep an exact count, but I did get enough to buy a Wind Sprite, which was my goal.
Around 6kg, maybe a bit more? I didn't keep an exact count, but I did get enough to buy a Wind Sprite, which was my goal.
Lost around 4 mil and 4k gems
Lost around 4 mil and 4k gems
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
[quote name="meowmeowmeow222" date="2021-08-08 10:23:30" ] about 1 mil or so? could have made more if i noticed in time that level 7 dragons were selling for over 30kt in the AH.... [/quote] Same!! I’m a little annoyed I didn’t realize this. Was sending things to the raffles instead. Oh well T_T
meowmeowmeow222 wrote on 2021-08-08 10:23:30:
about 1 mil or so? could have made more if i noticed in time that level 7 dragons were selling for over 30kt in the AH....
Same!! I’m a little annoyed I didn’t realize this. Was sending things to the raffles instead. Oh well T_T
HfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png uiGoU30.pngHfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png
0. I forgot about WvE lol
0. I forgot about WvE lol
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Not as much as I could have made because I exalted my pretrained for water.
Not as much as I could have made because I exalted my pretrained for water.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
[quote name="Falinks" date="2021-08-08 03:15:47" ] I don't really know a good way to make money during dom battles (just sell levelled fodder on the AH? Give them direct to people who pay you? Literally no clue lmao) so I just pretended it wasn't happening and did my own fodder myself and now I feel like a fool. [/quote] 1. Breed your dragons, then level them in the coli (I go to level 10 because I like round numbers, but seven is traditional because it's the best time/profit ratio, and five is fine if you want it over quickly). 2. Store the leveled dragons in your hibernal den because den dragons don't cost you any food points. 3. Wait patiently for the next dom battle (There's one coming up at the end of October in fact). 4. Check out the main dom thread in the forum for links to the buy threads, or simply throw your dragons onto the AH. For max profit I suggest you wait until the last couple days of the battle, when leveled fodder profits are at their highest. 5. Profit!
Falinks wrote on 2021-08-08 03:15:47:
I don't really know a good way to make money during dom battles (just sell levelled fodder on the AH? Give them direct to people who pay you? Literally no clue lmao) so I just pretended it wasn't happening and did my own fodder myself and now I feel like a fool.

1. Breed your dragons, then level them in the coli (I go to level 10 because I like round numbers, but seven is traditional because it's the best time/profit ratio, and five is fine if you want it over quickly).

2. Store the leveled dragons in your hibernal den because den dragons don't cost you any food points.

3. Wait patiently for the next dom battle (There's one coming up at the end of October in fact).

4. Check out the main dom thread in the forum for links to the buy threads, or simply throw your dragons onto the AH. For max profit I suggest you wait until the last couple days of the battle, when leveled fodder profits are at their highest.

5. Profit!
About 400kt
About 400kt
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
a couple hundred gems and like 500kt. but i only participated like 2 days lol.
a couple hundred gems and like 500kt. but i only participated like 2 days lol.
VWPWMZp.png
Negative a few million.

Just kidding! I gave a few mil to our bank, but I came out 4 million in the positive from all the pre-trained dragons! After I exalted everything I had personally I went to the dom bank and used Water's money. It's what it's there for, after all!
Negative a few million.

Just kidding! I gave a few mil to our bank, but I came out 4 million in the positive from all the pre-trained dragons! After I exalted everything I had personally I went to the dom bank and used Water's money. It's what it's there for, after all!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
was too lazy to do much and spent a ton already... so right now it's about 1.5mil
was too lazy to do much and spent a ton already... so right now it's about 1.5mil
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15