Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flights as Personality Types
1 2 3 4 5 6
Unfortunately there are only 11, so I cannot include everyone. I think I made a post on this before about the breeds, but let me do it again on the flights themselves. [emoji=light rune size=1] Light [emoji=light rune size=1] - [b]INTJ[/b] - Academic, a tad stuckup, and they have a lovehate relationship with Shadow. Overachievers. [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Shadow [emoji=shadow rune size=1] - [b]ENTP[/b] - Tricksters. Do I have to say more? LOVES messing with Light. It's not like they like them or something, b-baka. [emoji=Lightning rune size=1] Lightning [emoji=Lightning rune size=1] - [b]ENTJ[/b] - You know why. Very efficient! Not so secretly a wonderful dork. Best frenemies with Arcane, despite their inefficient [s]tictacs[/s] tactics. [emoji=Arcane rune size=1] Arcane [emoji=Arcane rune size=1] - [b]INTP[/b] - Bumbling, spacey, unaware of the consequences because the pursuit of knowledge tm. Only ended the world a few times. Still doesn't know it. [emoji=Nature rune size=1] Nature [emoji=Nature rune size=1] - [b]INFP[/b] - They just vibin. They can still kill you. Please do not the plant. [emoji=Plague rune size=1] Plague [emoji=Plague rune size=1] - [b]ISTP[/b] - They like fighting and scavenging for resources, like a wiry raccoon. Will bite INFPs. No thought, only scratch. [emoji=Earth rune size=1] Earth [emoji=Earth rune size=1] - [b]ISTJ[/b] - Traditional, knows everything but won't tell you unless you ask, surprisingly good money makers [emoji=WInd rune size=1] Wind [emoji=WInd rune size=1] - [b]ENFP[/b] - WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [emoji=Fire rune size=1] Fire [emoji=Fire rune size=1] - [b]ESFP[/b] - Temperamental and adrenaline seeking, but surprisingly colorful and friendly. Squawks loudly. [emoji=Water rune size=1] Water [emoji=Water rune size=1] - [b]INFJ[/b] - Future seers and secretive? Yes. Please don't talk about their father issues. [emoji=Ice rune size=1] Ice [emoji=Ice rune size=1] - [b]ESTJ[/b] - All about that tradition, harbors horrible skeletons in their closet, does [b]not[/b] like when you break their rules because they're there for a reason, dammit. We had an agreement, Wind!
Unfortunately there are only 11, so I cannot include everyone. I think I made a post on this before about the breeds, but let me do it again on the flights themselves.

Light - INTJ - Academic, a tad stuckup, and they have a lovehate relationship with Shadow. Overachievers.

Shadow - ENTP - Tricksters. Do I have to say more? LOVES messing with Light. It's not like they like them or something, b-baka.

Lightning - ENTJ - You know why. Very efficient! Not so secretly a wonderful dork. Best frenemies with Arcane, despite their inefficient tictacs tactics.

Arcane - INTP - Bumbling, spacey, unaware of the consequences because the pursuit of knowledge tm. Only ended the world a few times. Still doesn't know it.

Nature - INFP - They just vibin. They can still kill you. Please do not the plant.

Plague - ISTP - They like fighting and scavenging for resources, like a wiry raccoon. Will bite INFPs. No thought, only scratch.

Earth - ISTJ - Traditional, knows everything but won't tell you unless you ask, surprisingly good money makers

Wind - ENFP - WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fire - ESFP - Temperamental and adrenaline seeking, but surprisingly colorful and friendly. Squawks loudly.

Water - INFJ - Future seers and secretive? Yes. Please don't talk about their father issues.

Ice - ESTJ - All about that tradition, harbors horrible skeletons in their closet, does not like when you break their rules because they're there for a reason, dammit. We had an agreement, Wind!

Im always feeling pretty WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
Im always feeling pretty WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
p3jdzi4.png
@BirdSoap You guys are always full of energy - I don't know how you do it.

Actually, do you think I can hook you up to a machine? Y'know, just for.... reasons.
@BirdSoap You guys are always full of energy - I don't know how you do it.

Actually, do you think I can hook you up to a machine? Y'know, just for.... reasons.
My flight is earth but my personality type is infj xd
My flight is earth but my personality type is infj xd
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
@Veilspoon That still makes sense to me, but water has the whole "futureseer" thing going on and secrets so I couldn't not do it. They probably correspond to multiple stereotypes but I wanted to pick just one. :^]
@Veilspoon That still makes sense to me, but water has the whole "futureseer" thing going on and secrets so I couldn't not do it. They probably correspond to multiple stereotypes but I wanted to pick just one. :^]
Yeah, tbh I agree with you and the way you associated the flights with the personality types, they really seem to match.
Yeah, tbh I agree with you and the way you associated the flights with the personality types, they really seem to match.
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
@pseudonum hmm maybe, as long as I get free food [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@pseudonum hmm maybe, as long as I get free food
p3jdzi4.png
[quote name="pseudonum" date="2021-06-14 06:45:51" ] [emoji=Nature rune size=1] Nature [emoji=Nature rune size=1] - [b]INFP[/b] - They just vibin. They can still kill you. Please do not the plant. [/quote] Huh. Looks like I picked the right one.
pseudonum wrote on 2021-06-14 06:45:51:
Nature - INFP - They just vibin. They can still kill you. Please do not the plant.

Huh. Looks like I picked the right one.
@BirdSoap Yes! Free food [emoji=sunglasses size=1] The perpetual energy machine will be complete. @Veilspoon Thank you :D
@BirdSoap Yes! Free food The perpetual energy machine will be complete.

@Veilspoon Thank you :D
yeah this is accurate
yeah this is accurate
pinging is always ok!
plague.gifattempt.png smaller_harajuku.pngwind.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6