Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Addictions
1 2 3 4 5
buying 10+ dragons on impulse at a time, then several days later when i have no layer space, resell them all. rinse and repeat.
buying 10+ dragons on impulse at a time, then several days later when i have no layer space, resell them all. rinse and repeat.
call me lumi or al!
any pronouns
sometimes i struggle to type properly, please be patient with me
click for pwyw min 50 gem sketches!
[quote name="BapeTheFish" date="2021-06-12 20:22:18" ] Stalking the forums instead of maxing fairgrounds and training fodder [/quote] I can’t grind too much. I dumped 68 beams into the dustcarve pool and then got lost in the forums because I just cannot coli anymore today.
BapeTheFish wrote on 2021-06-12 20:22:18:
Stalking the forums instead of maxing fairgrounds and training fodder

I can’t grind too much. I dumped 68 beams into the dustcarve pool and then got lost in the forums because I just cannot coli anymore today.
@Hippogaia same, and also thank you! Got him at the AHand my heart was melting there [emoji=skydancer love size=2]
@Hippogaia same, and also thank you! Got him at the AHand my heart was melting there
@LadyGlory
I start looking at gen 1s just "for fun" and then I find one that I really like and oops they are mine now!

Also a tip since you're a new player and idk if you've notice yet but if you find an item that is super expensive on the AH check the market place to see if it is cheaper. An example of the is the Couselor Rings on the AH they are 215g right now and there is only the one. Then you go to the market place and it is only 12kt. Personally I like to keep a page open of the item I am looking for and reload it occasionally until it says "available now" to buy it. I actually do this for all the items I can because they are usually marked up on the AH.
@LadyGlory
I start looking at gen 1s just "for fun" and then I find one that I really like and oops they are mine now!

Also a tip since you're a new player and idk if you've notice yet but if you find an item that is super expensive on the AH check the market place to see if it is cheaper. An example of the is the Couselor Rings on the AH they are 215g right now and there is only the one. Then you go to the market place and it is only 12kt. Personally I like to keep a page open of the item I am looking for and reload it occasionally until it says "available now" to buy it. I actually do this for all the items I can because they are usually marked up on the AH.
tC7jp2W.png
I buy a lot of dragons, go to the Scry and revamp their genes, then go to the dressing room to design the perfect outfit for them, place them on one of the perma tabs I have and then... They sit there forever with no modifications for YEARS, like... I still have my first ever hatched dragons from eggs I found on 2014 and are still basic lmao

My guilty pleasure are Gen 1s (when I used Tumblr I kept eye to the ones user Osiem hatch, most of my dragons come from them)

That and Baldwin, like, tossing stuff every half hour has become an automated task since I came back from my long unseen hiatus recently, but not making any recipe pffft
I buy a lot of dragons, go to the Scry and revamp their genes, then go to the dressing room to design the perfect outfit for them, place them on one of the perma tabs I have and then... They sit there forever with no modifications for YEARS, like... I still have my first ever hatched dragons from eggs I found on 2014 and are still basic lmao

My guilty pleasure are Gen 1s (when I used Tumblr I kept eye to the ones user Osiem hatch, most of my dragons come from them)

That and Baldwin, like, tossing stuff every half hour has become an automated task since I came back from my long unseen hiatus recently, but not making any recipe pffft
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
OuP0IWM.png
3adgzZD.png
mYEe9VI.png
N16btBO.png
tqGkHih.png
I7a1ndF.png
FMoJ9vk.png
w7JsyRl.png
fRmh0SH.png
xBEAdV6.png
A76GHXC.png
J7D1quC.png
awUnQ0L.png
loimysO.png
xuF5IAu.png
@SapphireAppy thank you for the tip! And how do you find the gens and what are they?
@SapphireAppy thank you for the tip! And how do you find the gens and what are they?
@Vouskrii hey! You like what they like, and that’s not bad
@Vouskrii hey! You like what they like, and that’s not bad
so. much. coli grinding.
so. much. coli grinding.
she/her | hello hi :D | I hoard plushies and shiny things
i've ruined my sleep schedule with coli so many times ;;
i've ruined my sleep schedule with coli so many times ;;
anomalous_nekomata.png
Hatching eggs. Watching other people hatch eggs. Watching scatter projects.

I like the RNG, ok.
Hatching eggs. Watching other people hatch eggs. Watching scatter projects.

I like the RNG, ok.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5