Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Strange Feelings
1 2 3
@pseudonum let me introduce you to my friends, now inactive, lair, chock full of loved dragons, and some I wish I could grab back @yeehawdragons
@pseudonum let me introduce you to my friends, now inactive, lair, chock full of loved dragons, and some I wish I could grab back @yeehawdragons
2635948.png
@TidelordVerified I’m just gonna insert myself here ehsjka - wow they do have a lot of nice dragons, and their first dragon looks a lot like my random progenitor ! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33157145][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/331572/33157145_350.png[/img][/url]
@TidelordVerified
I’m just gonna insert myself here ehsjka - wow they do have a lot of nice dragons, and their first dragon looks a lot like my random progenitor !
33157145_350.png
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
[quote name="pseudonum" date="2021-05-14 02:51:14" ] Anyone feel a bit melancholy and spooked when they see old forum posts, or things from the past? This applies to more than just FR for me. [/quote] Mostly melancholy, less spooked, but same. I deleted the multi-paragraph essay I had going, but... I could go off about past web vs. modern web for [i]hours.[/i] Often it feels that the original soul of the internet died and we're all just participating in a decades-long funeral, all while in denial of the corpse in the casket.
pseudonum wrote on 2021-05-14 02:51:14:
Anyone feel a bit melancholy and spooked when they see old forum posts, or things from the past? This applies to more than just FR for me.
Mostly melancholy, less spooked, but same. I deleted the multi-paragraph essay I had going, but... I could go off about past web vs. modern web for hours.

Often it feels that the original soul of the internet died and we're all just participating in a decades-long funeral, all while in denial of the corpse in the casket.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
vacant lairs do the same thing to me as other people in this thread are saying. melancholy, wistful. I always wonder if they'll come back someday.

I love old internet content. I think it's why I collect oldies. they remind me of 2013 when I was an angsty high schooler wishing I was an adult who had agency. now I am, and I with that agency I choose to play the same petsite kid me did, lol.
vacant lairs do the same thing to me as other people in this thread are saying. melancholy, wistful. I always wonder if they'll come back someday.

I love old internet content. I think it's why I collect oldies. they remind me of 2013 when I was an angsty high schooler wishing I was an adult who had agency. now I am, and I with that agency I choose to play the same petsite kid me did, lol.
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
1 2 3