Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Chuckles* Debt.
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Colourful" date="2021-05-12 09:41:34" ] Thats a darn shame, sorry. I do find it odd two of the winners are v similar accounts with a very similar selling style : ,) but a gambles a gamble. [/quote] Thought you were just bein' overly suspicious but going to look myself those lairs Are really weird... with the same "Sale Please email me the price" and " sale I will take the best price" in the bio like email??? emaIL?? with spelling like that i'm not touching those accounts with a 10 foot stick else it turns out to be smth sus
Colourful wrote on 2021-05-12 09:41:34:
Thats a darn shame, sorry. I do find it odd two of the winners are v similar accounts with a very similar selling style : ,) but a gambles a gamble.

Thought you were just bein' overly suspicious but going to look myself those lairs Are really weird... with the same "Sale Please email me the price" and "
sale I will take the best price" in the bio like email??? emaIL?? with spelling like that i'm not touching those accounts with a 10 foot stick else it turns out to be smth sus
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
[quote name="cocoal" date="2021-05-12 11:32:04" ] [quote name="Colourful" date="2021-05-12 09:41:34" ] Thats a darn shame, sorry. I do find it odd two of the winners are v similar accounts with a very similar selling style : ,) but a gambles a gamble. [/quote] Thought you were just bein' overly suspicious but going to look myself those lairs Are really weird... with the same "Sale Please email me the price" and " sale I will take the best price" in the bio like email??? emaIL?? with spelling like that i'm not touching those accounts with a 10 foot stick else it turns out to be smth sus [/quote] Yeah, I hate to be that person but it's a little weird that both have super similar lairs/selling messages, and one of the usernames is just a word with a bunch of numbers, typical of throwaways/multis... but that's none of my business :,D
cocoal wrote on 2021-05-12 11:32:04:
Colourful wrote on 2021-05-12 09:41:34:
Thats a darn shame, sorry. I do find it odd two of the winners are v similar accounts with a very similar selling style : ,) but a gambles a gamble.

Thought you were just bein' overly suspicious but going to look myself those lairs Are really weird... with the same "Sale Please email me the price" and "
sale I will take the best price" in the bio like email??? emaIL?? with spelling like that i'm not touching those accounts with a 10 foot stick else it turns out to be smth sus

Yeah, I hate to be that person but it's a little weird that both have super similar lairs/selling messages, and one of the usernames is just a word with a bunch of numbers, typical of throwaways/multis... but that's none of my business :,D
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
Yeah that's a fat rip for the other two. I would've been interested in the midnight but... what email...

(also thanks for all the congratulations!!)
Yeah that's a fat rip for the other two. I would've been interested in the midnight but... what email...

(also thanks for all the congratulations!!)
BVY1Ftg.png
1 2 3 4 5