Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fake Dragon Products!
1 2 3 4
shadowbinder goop sold as a snakeoil cure all
shadowbinder goop sold as a snakeoil cure all
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
e ye b o wl s
e ye b o wl s
Letstrythisagain.png
[quote name="QuirkyJunimo" date="2021-07-25 10:27:10" ] [quote name="Rhodochrom" date="2021-04-20 12:22:05" ] My time has come. I drew this years ago, never did anything with it. [img]https://imgur.com/tEfP2XF.png[/img] Are you [i]tired[/i] of your umbral eye goop spilling all over the place? Introducing: Eyebowls! Gone are the days of travelling with a "Caution: Wet Floor" sign everywhere you go. Just equip and go! Reusable [i]and [/i]dishwasher safe! [/quote] But...what if the goop pours out of the EyeBowl?What next..? [/quote] It's a handy attack that costs no breath, I guess? Just what is the goop anyway?
QuirkyJunimo wrote on 2021-07-25 10:27:10:
Rhodochrom wrote on 2021-04-20 12:22:05:
My time has come. I drew this years ago, never did anything with it.

tEfP2XF.png
Are you tired of your umbral eye goop spilling all over the place? Introducing: Eyebowls! Gone are the days of travelling with a "Caution: Wet Floor" sign everywhere you go. Just equip and go! Reusable and dishwasher safe!
But...what if the goop pours out of the EyeBowl?What next..?
It's a handy attack that costs no breath, I guess? Just what is the goop anyway?
My writing project.
1 2 3 4