Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bonding w/ fams takes time
1 2
I only bond with attached. I'll ctrl+click all my dragons and tab trough the pages. It takes just a few minutes to do. (If I feel like getting my computer)
I only bond with attached. I'll ctrl+click all my dragons and tab trough the pages. It takes just a few minutes to do. (If I feel like getting my computer)
lik2pA1X.jpg
I try bonding with every unawakened familiar each day (try being the key word). Checking my bestiary right now that's 334. The chests add up so quickly when you do that.

I use a method similar to what was linked earlier except I do it in two small windows next to each other on my computer. It can be done on my phone when I'm feeling lazy but it does take longer that way.
I try bonding with every unawakened familiar each day (try being the key word). Checking my bestiary right now that's 334. The chests add up so quickly when you do that.

I use a method similar to what was linked earlier except I do it in two small windows next to each other on my computer. It can be done on my phone when I'm feeling lazy but it does take longer that way.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
I'm on my ~55th day of bonding with all of my unawakened familiars (774 as of today), and it takes me 25-35 minutes depending on how quickly I'm clicking, how distracted I am, etc. (I usually watch something picture-in-picture or listen to music/some sort of podcast-style video while I'm doing this).

So far it's been worth it, especially once I got into the habit! I've gotten just under 5k rusted chests from all of that, around 1k iron chests so far (obviously, that'll increase once I get them all to loyal), and a bit over a stack of gilded chests, plus around 30kt each day - not much, but a solid bonus.
I'm on my ~55th day of bonding with all of my unawakened familiars (774 as of today), and it takes me 25-35 minutes depending on how quickly I'm clicking, how distracted I am, etc. (I usually watch something picture-in-picture or listen to music/some sort of podcast-style video while I'm doing this).

So far it's been worth it, especially once I got into the habit! I've gotten just under 5k rusted chests from all of that, around 1k iron chests so far (obviously, that'll increase once I get them all to loyal), and a bit over a stack of gilded chests, plus around 30kt each day - not much, but a solid bonus.
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
I only bond with the ones on my dragons, and it takes an atrociously long time for each page to load. I think I'd lose it if I tried to bond with all the ones I have, and I don't have many haha.
I only bond with the ones on my dragons, and it takes an atrociously long time for each page to load. I think I'd lose it if I tried to bond with all the ones I have, and I don't have many haha.
qesQFkT.gif
I've only ever bonded with the familiars I have attached to dragons and now I only own 20 unawakened familiars.

Admittedly this feet took years, but I wasn't actively bonding at all for some of that time.
I've only ever bonded with the familiars I have attached to dragons and now I only own 20 unawakened familiars.

Admittedly this feet took years, but I wasn't actively bonding at all for some of that time.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
@PaintedThree i dont know any "special methods" but I just timed it and it took me 36 seconds. however I only have 12 dragons with familiars so I'm not surprised.

i usually just do the following:

1. click the little magnifying glass next to the main lair tab name
2. type "D" and it will go to "Dragons with Familiars"
3. scroll down a bit
4. click all highlighted dragons (use middle click, not right click+open in new tab. middle click is much faster. middle click is on the scroll bar on ur mouse)
5. go to the first dragon with a familiar
6. click bond
7. ctrl+w
8. repeat 6 and 7 until all familiars are bonded

idk how others do it though b/c i cant rlly think of what another method might be. also I am doing this on desktop. i have no clue how y'all on mobile do it

again I only have 12 dragons with familiars, and one lair tab with 2 pages. this method would take so much longer if u had tons of lair tabs and dragons w/ familiars
@PaintedThree i dont know any "special methods" but I just timed it and it took me 36 seconds. however I only have 12 dragons with familiars so I'm not surprised.

i usually just do the following:

1. click the little magnifying glass next to the main lair tab name
2. type "D" and it will go to "Dragons with Familiars"
3. scroll down a bit
4. click all highlighted dragons (use middle click, not right click+open in new tab. middle click is much faster. middle click is on the scroll bar on ur mouse)
5. go to the first dragon with a familiar
6. click bond
7. ctrl+w
8. repeat 6 and 7 until all familiars are bonded

idk how others do it though b/c i cant rlly think of what another method might be. also I am doing this on desktop. i have no clue how y'all on mobile do it

again I only have 12 dragons with familiars, and one lair tab with 2 pages. this method would take so much longer if u had tons of lair tabs and dragons w/ familiars
It takes me about 5 minutes to bond with 68 dragons. The keyboard page shortcut is a timesaver.
It takes me about 5 minutes to bond with 68 dragons. The keyboard page shortcut is a timesaver.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
1 2