Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | sell your bags y'all
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Xylom" date="2021-04-01 21:16:46" ] Like others have said it could be like the cloak. I can't remember exactly why the invisibility cloak wasn't added to chests though like everything else... Actually, are the eggs added too from a couple years back in the chests? The ones that had either the ultimate buttersnake or the phoenix in them? [/quote] Not the eggs, but I can confirm that the Phoenix can be found in a Gilded Chest. Got one a few days ago!
Xylom wrote on 2021-04-01 21:16:46:
Like others have said it could be like the cloak.

I can't remember exactly why the invisibility cloak wasn't added to chests though like everything else...

Actually, are the eggs added too from a couple years back in the chests? The ones that had either the ultimate buttersnake or the phoenix in them?
Not the eggs, but I can confirm that the Phoenix can be found in a Gilded Chest. Got one a few days ago!
44252938.png917586.png330246.png48973078.png45390361.png
Sourcing unopened hats for my magician dragon was a pain. I bought three and I'll buy three more of whatever comes out. It'd be different if we still got depleted Marva items or every account still got it automatically but nope!
Sourcing unopened hats for my magician dragon was a pain. I bought three and I'll buy three more of whatever comes out. It'd be different if we still got depleted Marva items or every account still got it automatically but nope!
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I’m just going to hang onto mine for now, in case this is an invisibility cloak situation and they don’t drop from chests.
I’m just going to hang onto mine for now, in case this is an invisibility cloak situation and they don’t drop from chests.
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
From someone who sold a bunch of unopened Marva stuff a couple weeks back: if you wanna sell it, sell it now. Otherwise you'll be playing the long waiting game. Iirc the price didn't even go that high.

I sold mine. The cloaks are around as expensive as the bags so even if I like the item and it doesn't drop from chests, I'll still be breaking even.
From someone who sold a bunch of unopened Marva stuff a couple weeks back: if you wanna sell it, sell it now. Otherwise you'll be playing the long waiting game. Iirc the price didn't even go that high.

I sold mine. The cloaks are around as expensive as the bags so even if I like the item and it doesn't drop from chests, I'll still be breaking even.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2021-04-01 19:17:24" ] [quote name="ProbablySkeletor" date="2021-04-01 18:54:51" ] I've sold my april fool's gift every year I've been here, and I've never regretted it yet! Usually the items are really easy to get afterwards if you're just patient. [/quote] *cries in marva's invisibility cloak* [/quote] Wait what? I melted down an invisibility cloak a while back, that I got from a chest! *Checks game data base.* Oh, they were only available for a limited time that way.[emoji=tundra deadpan size=1]
Sinnabelle wrote on 2021-04-01 19:17:24:
ProbablySkeletor wrote on 2021-04-01 18:54:51:
I've sold my april fool's gift every year I've been here, and I've never regretted it yet! Usually the items are really easy to get afterwards if you're just patient.
*cries in marva's invisibility cloak*
Wait what? I melted down an invisibility cloak a while back, that I got from a chest! *Checks game data base.* Oh, they were only available for a limited time that way.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
[quote name="Foxe" date="2021-04-02 01:03:15" ] [quote name="Beatoriche" date="2021-04-01 23:10:53" ] [quote name="Bowno" date="2021-04-01 22:22:20" ] [quote name="SolarGriffin" date="2021-04-01 21:23:54" ] Am I the only lunatic here that still has all their original Marva chests, completely unopened? * hoards the bags like, well.... a dragon * [/quote] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/e1239a47b24909b7e9065ff986da0c0a.png[/img] Nope. The stuff inside can be obtained rarely from normal chests.. The unopened marva 'boxes' are gone forever when used. So they're worth more to me. [/quote] same here. got several craft kits still, half a dozen cloaks (bought them the day itself, was like 50kt each iirc), a few threads and mirrors... and bought 3 more bags. even if you don't want to keep them for yourself, they're a good investment, as there'll always be people who want to collect them, and their prices only ever go up... long-term gain > short-term gain [/quote] Omg yes!! I still have so many of these, I love hanging onto them :D [/quote] Yes, may vault is similar! Ever since the hat.
Foxe wrote on 2021-04-02 01:03:15:
Beatoriche wrote on 2021-04-01 23:10:53:
Bowno wrote on 2021-04-01 22:22:20:
SolarGriffin wrote on 2021-04-01 21:23:54:
Am I the only lunatic here that still has all their original Marva chests, completely unopened?

* hoards the bags like, well.... a dragon *
e1239a47b24909b7e9065ff986da0c0a.png
Nope.
The stuff inside can be obtained rarely from normal chests.. The unopened marva 'boxes' are gone forever when used. So they're worth more to me.

same here. got several craft kits still, half a dozen cloaks (bought them the day itself, was like 50kt each iirc), a few threads and mirrors... and bought 3 more bags. even if you don't want to keep them for yourself, they're a good investment, as there'll always be people who want to collect them, and their prices only ever go up...

long-term gain > short-term gain

Omg yes!! I still have so many of these, I love hanging onto them :D

Yes, may vault is similar! Ever since the hat.
l6oQakx.png
the reason the marva cloaks rose in price/weren't in chests is because they were a gift directly to the hoard, not openables, iirc
the reason the marva cloaks rose in price/weren't in chests is because they were a gift directly to the hoard, not openables, iirc
NY105Sx.gif
Sure I know it is probably best to sell now but I like the joy of opening boxes.
Sure I know it is probably best to sell now but I like the joy of opening boxes.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I've hoarded marva stuff since I joined, selling them is def a good way to make some quick cash off hoarders like me lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/8oncO7G.png[/img]
I've hoarded marva stuff since I joined, selling them is def a good way to make some quick cash off hoarders like me lol
8oncO7G.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
[quote name="Empedocles" date="2021-04-01 18:51:20" ] but what if the item is awesome? Some items are best kept! [/quote] I mean, the mask boxes were easily 500g and look at the items now. Barely 10g.
Empedocles wrote on 2021-04-01 18:51:20:
but what if the item is awesome? Some items are best kept!
I mean, the mask boxes were easily 500g and look at the items now. Barely 10g.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7