Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Beware spam PM
1 2 3
I just received and reported a PM with an NSFW link from an empty account.

I was honestly shocked. FR is the last place I expected spam.
I just received and reported a PM with an NSFW link from an empty account.

I was honestly shocked. FR is the last place I expected spam.
vSxK3u9.png
I dont know but clicking a strange link from a random account is the most dangerous thing to do. It may contain viruses or malwares that will destroy your computer without you knowing.

And yes, it happen sometimes. We can't escape those peoples. So it's best just ignore them or report them to a moderator.
I dont know but clicking a strange link from a random account is the most dangerous thing to do. It may contain viruses or malwares that will destroy your computer without you knowing.

And yes, it happen sometimes. We can't escape those peoples. So it's best just ignore them or report them to a moderator.
Do5TvZy.png
Something similar happened to me months ago, tho I didn't click the link the person who sent it specified it has nsfw stuff on it.
Something similar happened to me months ago, tho I didn't click the link the person who sent it specified it has nsfw stuff on it.
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
Got it as well. I wasn't willing to click on the link but the message was enough to report it. I'm also surprised to see spam messages here
Got it as well. I wasn't willing to click on the link but the message was enough to report it. I'm also surprised to see spam messages here
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
I have basically avoided the major spam/user caused debacles over the years by removing myself from the active user list
I have basically avoided the major spam/user caused debacles over the years by removing myself from the active user list
GnniAmk.pngant_parsley_100_by_dragonnmr-damoa3k.gif [/center]
Don't ever click links from random messages! That's so dangerous. It doesn't matter what site you're on, there will always be spammers and scammers.
Don't ever click links from random messages! That's so dangerous. It doesn't matter what site you're on, there will always be spammers and scammers.
happened to me a year ago now?? i didn't click on it of course lmao that would be the same as throwing my pc into a fire.

block and report.
happened to me a year ago now?? i didn't click on it of course lmao that would be the same as throwing my pc into a fire.

block and report.
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
Yeah, in my 6yrs of playing, 2021 was the first time I got one of those. I obviously reported it but it was so strange seeing empty account.
I didn't dare touch spooky link
Yeah, in my 6yrs of playing, 2021 was the first time I got one of those. I obviously reported it but it was so strange seeing empty account.
I didn't dare touch spooky link
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I believe there are others that have also gotten these types of PM with a random link in them and messages that are not family friendly. Can't remember where but saw a thread about this last week and am fairly certain it has been taken up with the admins who managed I think to ban one account found doing this. Until then be careful with PM links! And maybe turn account settings to invisible to help protect yourself in the future from possible spam.

Hopefully the FR staff can find the culprits soon and help prevent further events like this from occurring.
I believe there are others that have also gotten these types of PM with a random link in them and messages that are not family friendly. Can't remember where but saw a thread about this last week and am fairly certain it has been taken up with the admins who managed I think to ban one account found doing this. Until then be careful with PM links! And maybe turn account settings to invisible to help protect yourself in the future from possible spam.

Hopefully the FR staff can find the culprits soon and help prevent further events like this from occurring.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
Just got one. Reported it already.
Just got one. Reported it already.
26.png x » Vicky/Vick
» Any pronouns
» FR +11
» Dragon sales
1 2 3