Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The fae
1 2 3 4 5 6
The fae needs different faces because the mad faces it looks weird because look at it[emoji=fae angry size=1]it needs more face stiles.
The fae needs different faces because the mad faces it looks weird because look at itit needs more face stiles.
that's just official site lore, they express emotion through their frills
that's just official site lore, they express emotion through their frills
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
That's just how Fae are.

Completely expressionless faces with expressive crests.
That's just how Fae are.

Completely expressionless faces with expressive crests.
bvjiIEV.png
[emoji=fae angry size=2] < “You insultin’ my face, mate?”
< “You insultin’ my face, mate?”
maGaaTX.png
I’m not insulting anyone
I’m not insulting anyone
*in a monotone fae voice* YOU WANNA GO MATE? [emoji=fae angry size=2][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] it's actually in their lore though, they express emotion through their frills also you can just hover over it if you haven't memorized the frill positions edit to add: I do agree that a new set should be added, like they should call it fae2 or something, to express emotions with the face [i]and [/i]the frills. pipp and tripp clearly have different expressions so why can't we
*in a monotone fae voice* YOU WANNA GO MATE?

it's actually in their lore though, they express emotion through their frills

also you can just hover over it if you haven't memorized the frill positions

edit to add: I do agree that a new set should be added, like they should call it fae2 or something, to express emotions with the face and the frills. pipp and tripp clearly have different expressions so why can't we
I love that they made the emojis this way, it ties into the lore so nicely!
I love that they made the emojis this way, it ties into the lore so nicely!
mNH9cjt.png
YOU WANT TO GO MATE?
YOU WANT TO GO MATE?
This is like a fight thing where else will just be yelling at eachother
This is like a fight thing where else will just be yelling at eachother
[quote name="TheBadger682" date="2021-03-10 09:45:40" ] YOU WANT TO GO MATE? [/quote] U wot m8. And... now I have the mental image of Fae's speaking in Australian accents in my head.
TheBadger682 wrote on 2021-03-10 09:45:40:
YOU WANT TO GO MATE?

U wot m8.

And... now I have the mental image of Fae's speaking in Australian accents in my head.
bvjiIEV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6