Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The clans keeping Plague in
1 2 3 4
Me @ Shadow
"Let us in. LET US INNNN"
Me @ Shadow
"Let us in. LET US INNNN"
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
[quote name="Temere" date="2021-03-01 10:53:55" ] Ice: Laughs in social distance [/quote] this this is perfect
Temere wrote on 2021-03-01 10:53:55:
Ice: Laughs in social distance

this

this is perfect
[quote name="AnxiousKiwi" date="2021-03-02 19:52:09" ] Water and Plague have an understanding. And by understanding, I mean they have a shared water slide. Custom Location: Check it out! [/quote] I will definitely visit there at summer XD
AnxiousKiwi wrote on 2021-03-02 19:52:09:
Water and Plague have an understanding.

And by understanding, I mean they have a shared water slide.

Custom Location: Check it out!

I will definitely visit there at summer XD
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I’m sorry but wind isn’t keeping us out
Compared to the old map, we 1000% spread into wind
I’m sorry but wind isn’t keeping us out
Compared to the old map, we 1000% spread into wind
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Nature flight... oh... oh dear it's novel tropical illness time. Time to stock up on quinine, boil all the water before drinking, and DECLARE WAR ON ALL MOSQUITOES
Nature flight... oh... oh dear it's novel tropical illness time. Time to stock up on quinine, boil all the water before drinking, and DECLARE WAR ON ALL MOSQUITOES
[quote name="neocarnivora" date="2021-03-01 10:48:46" ] plague: slowly spreading into arcane territory arcane: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767924833895186455/816018966639935498/Cheers_Ill_Drink_To_That_Bro_Banner.jpg[/img] [/quote] As an arcanite, my first thought was just "cool, more to experiment with" so YEAH--
neocarnivora wrote on 2021-03-01 10:48:46:
plague: slowly spreading into arcane territory

arcane:
Cheers_Ill_Drink_To_That_Bro_Banner.jpg

As an arcanite, my first thought was just "cool, more to experiment with" so YEAH--
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
meatslide?? i propose a whole meat waterpark
meatslide?? i propose a whole meat waterpark
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

I wonder what is keeping the brambles from falling sick with plant viruses? Shadow is weak against Plague, too.
Maybe they replace the brambles with new variants regularly?

The Wind border looks like wonderful breeding grounds for just about anything, unless there is gale winds blowing towards the Plague's territory at skin-cutting speeds.
I wonder what is keeping the brambles from falling sick with plant viruses? Shadow is weak against Plague, too.
Maybe they replace the brambles with new variants regularly?

The Wind border looks like wonderful breeding grounds for just about anything, unless there is gale winds blowing towards the Plague's territory at skin-cutting speeds.
I feel like, as an arcanite, we’d just sit back and watch as the plague gets mutated by whatever happened to the crystalspine reaches, and laugh. Maybe take some notes, as well.
I feel like, as an arcanite, we’d just sit back and watch as the plague gets mutated by whatever happened to the crystalspine reaches, and laugh. Maybe take some notes, as well.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
i cant believe we're being bullied
i cant believe we're being bullied
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
1 2 3 4