Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightning Industrialization
1 2 3
[quote name="XxDipstick" date="2021-02-24 19:31:37" ] "Mom can we stop at McStormies?" [/quote] MCSTORMIES MCSTORMIES MCSTORMIES MCSTORMIES!!
XxDipstick wrote on 2021-02-24 19:31:37:
"Mom can we stop at McStormies?"
MCSTORMIES MCSTORMIES MCSTORMIES MCSTORMIES!!
I can imagine my dragons lining up at a fast food stand and a ridgeback handing their orders with his nose, while preparing meals with its paws.

I finally figured out the use of long ridgeback noses, guys...

For a flight that has robots, I can only imagine that vending machines and food makers already exist. You just throw meat and plant items in it, wait, and a burger or pasta comes out.
I can imagine my dragons lining up at a fast food stand and a ridgeback handing their orders with his nose, while preparing meals with its paws.

I finally figured out the use of long ridgeback noses, guys...

For a flight that has robots, I can only imagine that vending machines and food makers already exist. You just throw meat and plant items in it, wait, and a burger or pasta comes out.

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
[quote name="StannyWolfie" date="2021-02-24 22:54:26" ] Only partly related but this made me think [img]https://imgur.com/VFoNu8A.png[/img] [/quote] this is actually really accurate imo
StannyWolfie wrote on 2021-02-24 22:54:26:
Only partly related but this made me think

VFoNu8A.png
this is actually really accurate imo
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I want to imagine that the biggest Lightning fastfood chains only sells coffee and energy drinks.
I want to imagine that the biggest Lightning fastfood chains only sells coffee and energy drinks.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
Rock and roll mcstormies
Rock and roll mcstormies
food
food
1 2 3