Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Songs that remind you of the deities?
1 2
For the Arcanist, I can think of the World 3 theme from Super Mario Galaxy 2, Burn the Stars, Beyond this World (Peter Crowley),

For Flamecaller: Take it all, Let there be Fire, I see Fire, Phoenix, Set Fire to the Sky, Aqasha; Goddess of destruction.

Plaguebringer: The Yawning Grave, The Paper Kites(We all still Die), Pale Blood Moon, The angry River, Coronation of Aello, Any Bloodborne soundtrack.

Windsinger: Colors of the Wind, Flight of the Silver Bird.

Tidelord: Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea, The Kraken from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Icewarden: Once upon a December, Inside the Winter storm, The Red Hood.

Earthshaker: Monumental, Strength of a Thousand Men.

Lightweaver: Bring me to Life, Lacrymosa, The Secret Door, almost anything from Evanescence.

Shadowweaver: Purged, Black Sea, Not Afraid of the Dark, In the Pines, Lord of the Abyss, Mares of the Night.

Gladekeeper: Force of Nature, Breath of Life.

Stormcatcher: Warriors, Lost in Data, Iron, Thunderstorm (Peter Crowley).

For the Arcanist, I can think of the World 3 theme from Super Mario Galaxy 2, Burn the Stars, Beyond this World (Peter Crowley),

For Flamecaller: Take it all, Let there be Fire, I see Fire, Phoenix, Set Fire to the Sky, Aqasha; Goddess of destruction.

Plaguebringer: The Yawning Grave, The Paper Kites(We all still Die), Pale Blood Moon, The angry River, Coronation of Aello, Any Bloodborne soundtrack.

Windsinger: Colors of the Wind, Flight of the Silver Bird.

Tidelord: Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea, The Kraken from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Icewarden: Once upon a December, Inside the Winter storm, The Red Hood.

Earthshaker: Monumental, Strength of a Thousand Men.

Lightweaver: Bring me to Life, Lacrymosa, The Secret Door, almost anything from Evanescence.

Shadowweaver: Purged, Black Sea, Not Afraid of the Dark, In the Pines, Lord of the Abyss, Mares of the Night.

Gladekeeper: Force of Nature, Breath of Life.

Stormcatcher: Warriors, Lost in Data, Iron, Thunderstorm (Peter Crowley).

OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
Lots of cool songs and what not that I'm getting, especially those I haven't thought of in the first place! Thanks, y'all!! You can keep adding to this thread, too!!
Lots of cool songs and what not that I'm getting, especially those I haven't thought of in the first place! Thanks, y'all!! You can keep adding to this thread, too!!
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png

this always makes me think of the arcanist

this always makes me think of the arcanist
she/her
autistic
ping pls
fr+8
curious to see what the final playlist looks like
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
i know absolutely nothing useful about the deities but "touch tone telephone" by lemon demon reminds me of the arcaneist when i think about it. time to skin trought my playlist- perhaps "cabinet man" (also lemon demon) for the stormcatcher? perhaps not. "you are a useless child" (English cover, im a fool and don't know the original artist [emoji=coatl sad size=1]) - for the Lightweaver? (the "child" being imps)
i know absolutely nothing useful about the deities but "touch tone telephone" by lemon demon reminds me of the arcaneist when i think about it. time to skin trought my playlist-

perhaps "cabinet man" (also lemon demon) for the stormcatcher? perhaps not.

"you are a useless child" (English cover, im a fool and don't know the original artist ) - for the Lightweaver? (the "child" being imps)
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
probably asgore for icewarden
probably asgore for icewarden
UWUWUWUWUWUWUUWUWUWUWUWUWUUWUW] crow/claire
they/she
bonsai assets
wishlist
F27-D0-D59-DE85-4-CFF-9875-A665-D0-BD7-D98.png
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2021-01-23 07:08:43" ] curious to see what the final playlist looks like [/quote] There are multiple playlists, actually! So far, I have playlists Plaguebringer, Gladekeeper, Flamecaller, Arcanist, and Shadowbinder. I am very slow at making playlists sometimes-
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2021-01-23 07:08:43:
There are multiple playlists, actually! So far, I have playlists Plaguebringer, Gladekeeper, Flamecaller, Arcanist, and Shadowbinder. I am very slow at making playlists sometimes-
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
1 2