Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | genes you CANNOT stand?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
jupiter and saturn. ugh.
jupiter and saturn. ugh.
VWPWMZp.png
I can't stand the star/galaxy ones and I can't see the appeal. Also crystal and facet.

Anti-glitter apparently xD
I can't stand the star/galaxy ones and I can't see the appeal. Also crystal and facet.

Anti-glitter apparently xD
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
I can't do Keel, capsule, patchwork, or stitched.
I can't do Keel, capsule, patchwork, or stitched.
mkpoaHZ.png
I have a vivid dislike for keel... it just looks so out of place and awkward
I have a vivid dislike for keel... it just looks so out of place and awkward
theultimatecatsig.gif andy
they/them
fr + 2
Clown/eye spots, mosaic/breakup, gembond, keel, crystal/facet, piebald/paint, bar/daub, speckle/freckle, ripple/current, tiger/stripes, stitched/patchwork, jaguar/rosette, crackle, lace, smoke, scales, smirch, spines, contour, and circuit (unless it's on fandragons) so basically 90% of treasure genes lol
Clown/eye spots, mosaic/breakup, gembond, keel, crystal/facet, piebald/paint, bar/daub, speckle/freckle, ripple/current, tiger/stripes, stitched/patchwork, jaguar/rosette, crackle, lace, smoke, scales, smirch, spines, contour, and circuit (unless it's on fandragons) so basically 90% of treasure genes lol
QPhiJOS.png
im fine with any gene
all genes are situational afterall
im fine with any gene
all genes are situational afterall
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
Peacock is the one gene I despise the most. I just hate the way it looks. I have never seen a dragon with peacock that I have liked.

I also don’t like Keel, but not as much as Peacock. I’ve actually seen people use Keel and make it work.
Peacock is the one gene I despise the most. I just hate the way it looks. I have never seen a dragon with peacock that I have liked.

I also don’t like Keel, but not as much as Peacock. I’ve actually seen people use Keel and make it work.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I think the only gene I really can't stand is filigree. It just looks... off.
I think the only gene I really can't stand is filigree. It just looks... off.
IMG_0247.jpg
Speckle/Freckle ugh can't stand it. I think I only have 1 dragon with those genes but it's covered by an accent and crackle
Speckle/Freckle ugh can't stand it. I think I only have 1 dragon with those genes but it's covered by an accent and crackle
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20