Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Running out of Familiars.....
1 2
Familiars are among my favourite things on this site, but for me I wish I was where you all are. Putting aside that I'm still missing a bunch, I like keeping my lair-side small, which creates a bottleneck with bonding. It's so bad that I hang on to fodder for a bit longer to just get some bonding in.

I used to do the tab thing on a same dragon, but it stopped working for me at some point, and haven't tried it since.

But yeah, NotN is on its way, let's all hope the rng will give us what we want :)
Familiars are among my favourite things on this site, but for me I wish I was where you all are. Putting aside that I'm still missing a bunch, I like keeping my lair-side small, which creates a bottleneck with bonding. It's so bad that I hang on to fodder for a bit longer to just get some bonding in.

I used to do the tab thing on a same dragon, but it stopped working for me at some point, and haven't tried it since.

But yeah, NotN is on its way, let's all hope the rng will give us what we want :)
I'm gonna be feeling this in about a month.
I'm gonna be feeling this in about a month.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
As it looks now... A big batch of my familiars are going to be awakaned tomorrow. It's getting worse...

Thank you very much everyone.

But I don't want perma fams.... They are in the Hoard where they belong and will stay there....
As it looks now... A big batch of my familiars are going to be awakaned tomorrow. It's getting worse...

Thank you very much everyone.

But I don't want perma fams.... They are in the Hoard where they belong and will stay there....
I aspire to reach that. I want to match familiars to dragons by aesthetic but I only do so for my favourite ones to still awaken other ones :c
I aspire to reach that. I want to match familiars to dragons by aesthetic but I only do so for my favourite ones to still awaken other ones :c
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
I've been to this point before, and it's no fun. Around summer of 2019, I ran out of familiars to put on dragons that got awakened. I only had a handful on dragons that needed awakened. It was so boring. Nothing to look forward to. I make bank on my "assembly line" of chest opening, and with that gone and no goals, I wasn't happy. This was combined with the fact that I wasn't impressed with last year's festival familiars.

So, I took a year or so off from familiar bonding. I still collected the new ones, but that was it. When the Zodiac familiars were released, it revived my love for familiars and I started bonding again. And since I took a year off, I once again had a little stash of new familiars to use. I've been bonding almost daily since June or July. I have three pages in my hoard of unused familiars. It's a nice balance. I'm not overwhelmed with familiars that aren't awakened, but I am back to having an "assembly line" of replacements.

The only thing I wish is that I would have understood the value of Fiona when she debuted. I didn't realize that the point of Fiona was to help us bond with the impossible-to-get familiars, so I lost a year's worth of bonding with her. Oh, well. That also gives me something to look forward to every day.
I've been to this point before, and it's no fun. Around summer of 2019, I ran out of familiars to put on dragons that got awakened. I only had a handful on dragons that needed awakened. It was so boring. Nothing to look forward to. I make bank on my "assembly line" of chest opening, and with that gone and no goals, I wasn't happy. This was combined with the fact that I wasn't impressed with last year's festival familiars.

So, I took a year or so off from familiar bonding. I still collected the new ones, but that was it. When the Zodiac familiars were released, it revived my love for familiars and I started bonding again. And since I took a year off, I once again had a little stash of new familiars to use. I've been bonding almost daily since June or July. I have three pages in my hoard of unused familiars. It's a nice balance. I'm not overwhelmed with familiars that aren't awakened, but I am back to having an "assembly line" of replacements.

The only thing I wish is that I would have understood the value of Fiona when she debuted. I didn't realize that the point of Fiona was to help us bond with the impossible-to-get familiars, so I lost a year's worth of bonding with her. Oh, well. That also gives me something to look forward to every day.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
1 2