Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many tickets did u buy for th raffle
1 2 3 4
I went big this time, at least compared to usual! I normally only buy 10-100.. but this time I had a lot of spare treasure and went with 500

And I regret nothing
Please never give up hope, but also try not to break your wallet, gambling is bad
It took so long to actually win something, and I'm probably going to have 0 luck for the next 4 years ugxjgcjgg
I went big this time, at least compared to usual! I normally only buy 10-100.. but this time I had a lot of spare treasure and went with 500

And I regret nothing
Please never give up hope, but also try not to break your wallet, gambling is bad
It took so long to actually win something, and I'm probably going to have 0 luck for the next 4 years ugxjgcjgg
image20.jpg
2222. Never doing more then 500 ever again.
2222. Never doing more then 500 ever again.
siggy.png
[quote name="GlitchyOddy" date="2020-11-25 00:39:54" ] I went big this time, at least compared to usual! I normally only buy 10-100.. but this time I had a lot of spare treasure and went with 500 And I regret nothing Please never give up hope, but also try not to break your wallet, gambling is bad It took so long to actually win something, and I'm probably going to have 0 luck for the next 4 years ugxjgcjgg [/quote] OHMYGOD, @GlitchyOddy congrats!! [emoji=firework size=1] I bought my usual 10.:,)
GlitchyOddy wrote on 2020-11-25 00:39:54:

And I regret nothing
OHMYGOD, @GlitchyOddy congrats!!

I bought my usual 10.:,)
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
I hadn't bought any tickets in a long time bc I saw so many of the same people winning all the dang time (I've only ever won once and not anything completely special) that I forgot about roundsey's completely. Saw it randomly the other day and tried my luck buying 100 tickets, with still no luck.
Oh well. Back to probably forgetting about it, lol.

Congrats to the winners though!
I hadn't bought any tickets in a long time bc I saw so many of the same people winning all the dang time (I've only ever won once and not anything completely special) that I forgot about roundsey's completely. Saw it randomly the other day and tried my luck buying 100 tickets, with still no luck.
Oh well. Back to probably forgetting about it, lol.

Congrats to the winners though!
I only bought 20 tickets.
I only bought 20 tickets.
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png

After that Light Sprite fiasco stole a million T from me no thanks I'm done being swindled from

After that Light Sprite fiasco stole a million T from me no thanks I'm done being swindled from
I don't know maybe 100
I don't know maybe 100
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
10- I usually don't even buy tickets, but 10 is my default.
10- I usually don't even buy tickets, but 10 is my default.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
0, since I just don't bother unless there's something that actually interests me. :3
0, since I just don't bother unless there's something that actually interests me. :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
1 2 3 4