Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Judging you based on fave breed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My favs are Coatl, Pearlies, and Wildclaws. Only Pearlies fit for me out of those. My lair is pretty basic since I don't like geneing. And I think I'm basic in rl??? Idk
But out of all of those Snapper fits me the most XD
My favs are Coatl, Pearlies, and Wildclaws. Only Pearlies fit for me out of those. My lair is pretty basic since I don't like geneing. And I think I'm basic in rl??? Idk
But out of all of those Snapper fits me the most XD
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
[quote]Tundra: you wear hoodies 24/7[/quote] i have never been more called out-
Quote:
Tundra: you wear hoodies 24/7

i have never been more called out-
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Spiral; checks out lol.
Fae are my second fav but I'm not super into cutesy things and don't really use different fonts on the forums out of consideration.
The Nocturne description really fits me and I do happen to like them a lot as well!
Spiral; checks out lol.
Fae are my second fav but I'm not super into cutesy things and don't really use different fonts on the forums out of consideration.
The Nocturne description really fits me and I do happen to like them a lot as well!
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
water clan consisting of mostly mirrors looks around nervously
water clan consisting of mostly mirrors looks around nervously
b27cf6f67065e69c35c7d61db1cda10dcc93957c.png
My favorites are Skydancers and not really accurate, but Faes are easy second choice and holy heck yep that's about right.
My favorites are Skydancers and not really accurate, but Faes are easy second choice and holy heck yep that's about right.
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
My favourite breed is spirals
I-
How is this so accurate?!
My favourite breed is spirals
I-
How is this so accurate?!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
My faves are Pearlcatchers, Wildclaws, Skydancers, and Veilspuns. So. [emoji=pearlcatcher deadpan size=2]
My faves are Pearlcatchers, Wildclaws, Skydancers, and Veilspuns. So.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
you got me with ridgies and wildclaws but not mirrors, though I do like plague's aesthetic!
you got me with ridgies and wildclaws but not mirrors, though I do like plague's aesthetic!
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
damn I feel just a little bit called out
damn I feel just a little bit called out
Hmm, mine are Coatl's and Pearlcatchers
Not sure if they match lol the Coatl might, I tend to be really into dragons I personally find aesthetically pleasing (to ME)... But that also means I don't fit Pearlcatchers because I own only a few XXX's or doubles and I own and love a loooooot of complex or oddly gened XYZ's. Lol.
Hmm, mine are Coatl's and Pearlcatchers
Not sure if they match lol the Coatl might, I tend to be really into dragons I personally find aesthetically pleasing (to ME)... But that also means I don't fit Pearlcatchers because I own only a few XXX's or doubles and I own and love a loooooot of complex or oddly gened XYZ's. Lol.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10