Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | But into the forest never stray...
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
how long do you all think the site will be down for?? i've never been around for a site shutdown like this before. i'm hoping its back up with the new breed before my class later!!
how long do you all think the site will be down for?? i've never been around for a site shutdown like this before. i'm hoping its back up with the new breed before my class later!!
HYPE
HYPE
8DQjzsH.jpg
she/her
FR +2
friendly neighborhood gremlin
Lore shop
@lunamoths

I'm guessing an hour but who knows
@lunamoths

I'm guessing an hour but who knows
rzrrjmF.gif
[quote name="Uncursable" date="2020-11-12 08:50:38" ] Is it always like this when a new breed comes out? [/quote] [b]Pretty much!![/b]
Uncursable wrote on 2020-11-12 08:50:38:
Is it always like this when a new breed comes out?

Pretty much!!
Gonna make a Sally from TNBC because of the hair
Gonna make a Sally from TNBC because of the hair
6 minutes!!!! how we feeling ladies
6 minutes!!!! how we feeling ladies
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
rzrrjmF.gif
*incoherent screeching noises*
*incoherent screeching noises*
@centipedepaw

absolutely FERAL
@centipedepaw

absolutely FERAL
Gejcwcq.png
[quote name="lunamoths" date="2020-11-12 08:52:20" ] how long do you all think the site will be down for?? i've never been around for a site shutdown like this before. i'm hoping its back up with the new breed before my class later!! [/quote] Same!! So excited!
lunamoths wrote on 2020-11-12 08:52:20:
Same!! So excited!
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78