Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i can't make it back sO
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Alright so I might name him after Myron, one of my ocs-

boring name i know but he's probably gonna be one of the like, 3 eggs I hatch other than a lightning egg mass hatch on my birthday haha
Alright so I might name him after Myron, one of my ocs-

boring name i know but he's probably gonna be one of the like, 3 eggs I hatch other than a lightning egg mass hatch on my birthday haha
Oh THIS IS what you were talking about.
Zea what have you done-
Zea what have you done-
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
[quote name="@HelloWorld145" date="2020-09-25 07:03:34" ] Oh THIS IS what you were talking about. Zea what have you done- [/quote] I'm not exactly sure
@HelloWorld145 wrote on 2020-09-25 07:03:34:
Zea what have you done-
I'm not exactly sure
Hey, you can't sell it for that much again! That's the best you're getting! Good hatchie though- I wouldn't say it was worth it but it was worth it.
Hey, you can't sell it for that much again! That's the best you're getting! Good hatchie though- I wouldn't say it was worth it but it was worth it.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Sometimes, the story is all that it takes to make something worth it. You might be out 1000g, but by god you've got a good story and a cute kid out of it!
Sometimes, the story is all that it takes to make something worth it. You might be out 1000g, but by god you've got a good story and a cute kid out of it!
KfpmU0m.png
[quote name="HelloWorld145" date="2020-09-25 07:03:34" ] Oh THIS IS what you were talking about. Zea what have you done- [/quote] zea did you tell us about this?? I don't recall kfdsikds *cries* what went through your head when you bought the egg and [b]why
HelloWorld145 wrote on 2020-09-25 07:03:34:
Zea what have you done-
zea did you tell us about this?? I don't recall kfdsikds
*cries* what went through your head when you bought the egg and why
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
@Starbunnies
"imma buy the 1kg light egg for ***** and giggles"
hehe egg.
@Starbunnies
"imma buy the 1kg light egg for ***** and giggles"
hehe egg.
ah, that

OH IS THAT WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU SAID YOU HAD ALREADY SPENT 1KG OUT OF YOUR 15KG

ZEA
ah, that

OH IS THAT WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU SAID YOU HAD ALREADY SPENT 1KG OUT OF YOUR 15KG

ZEA
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[quote name="@Starbunnies" date="2020-09-25 11:35:45" ] ah, that OH IS THAT WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU SAID YOU HAD ALREADY SPENT 1KG OUT OF YOUR 15KG ZEA [/quote] Actually I've already spent like 2kg now. I spent 1kg on another thing ;)
@Starbunnies wrote on 2020-09-25 11:35:45:
ah, that

ZEA
Actually I've already spent like 2kg now. I spent 1kg on another thing ;)
[quote name="Zeatehk" date="2020-09-25 11:56:05" ] [quote name="@Starbunnies" date="2020-09-25 11:35:45" ] ah, that OH IS THAT WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU SAID YOU HAD ALREADY SPENT 1KG OUT OF YOUR 15KG ZEA [/quote] Actually I've already spent like 2kg now. I spent 1kg on another thing ;) [/quote] did you buy a 1kg earth egg or something
Zeatehk wrote on 2020-09-25 11:56:05:
@Starbunnies wrote on 2020-09-25 11:35:45:
ah, that

ZEA
Actually I've already spent like 2kg now. I spent 1kg on another thing ;)
did you buy a 1kg earth egg or something
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7