Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TGIF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Pirate stuff tomorrow then back to the saving grind. Gonna work on my bestiary.

I sent the final pair of a breeding project off to a nest rental today. Very excited about that, I need to plan out scries to fit a few more of the skincents I'm not doing with and get started on my next breeding project.
Pirate stuff tomorrow then back to the saving grind. Gonna work on my bestiary.

I sent the final pair of a breeding project off to a nest rental today. Very excited about that, I need to plan out scries to fit a few more of the skincents I'm not doing with and get started on my next breeding project.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
my birthday is on tuesday and im planning a mass hatch 2 celebrate!!
my birthday is on tuesday and im planning a mass hatch 2 celebrate!!
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
Everyone talking about notn plans and i'm just here excited for RoR and spooky month to arrive honestly. Although, I am also pretty excited by the thought of the money i'll make during notn.. and consequently all the projects i'll finally complete [emoji=snapper star size=1]
Everyone talking about notn plans and i'm just here excited for RoR and spooky month to arrive honestly. Although, I am also pretty excited by the thought of the money i'll make during notn.. and consequently all the projects i'll finally complete
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2020-09-18 14:22:24" ] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/73/f5/6d73f5809eee71835de9a1667fd00b04.jpg[/img] [/quote] also finish many projects and then acquire more projects. the endless cycle.
Sorrowspark wrote on 2020-09-18 14:22:24:
6d73f5809eee71835de9a1667fd00b04.jpg

also finish many projects and then acquire more projects. the endless cycle.
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
I'm gonna try to unlock more Hibernal Den slots, save up some more treasure and gems just in case an update happens that makes me wanna spend them and attempt to work on some of my dragons' bios.
I'm gonna try to unlock more Hibernal Den slots, save up some more treasure and gems just in case an update happens that makes me wanna spend them and attempt to work on some of my dragons' bios.
Saving currency!
Saving currency!
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
Maybe actually write lore like I said I would last time... I'm also working on art for Oknolrudaal. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EYrDtMZ.png[/img] Still a WIP obviously. It was not easy figuring out his proportions to make him realistically 1,200lbs. He's like a liger with tiny wings.
Maybe actually write lore like I said I would last time... I'm also working on art for Oknolrudaal.
EYrDtMZ.png
Still a WIP obviously. It was not easy figuring out his proportions to make him realistically 1,200lbs. He's like a liger with tiny wings.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Trying to get enough gems for an Akirbeak off the AH, RIP.
Trying to get enough gems for an Akirbeak off the AH, RIP.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
getting the rest of my lair expanded, and then working on hibden. i finished off the gem ones today!
getting the rest of my lair expanded, and then working on hibden. i finished off the gem ones today!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
NotN! And hopefully, finally breed my dream primal so I can change flights and do it all over again. :D
NotN! And hopefully, finally breed my dream primal so I can change flights and do it all over again. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12