Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HiLo is so satisfying now!
1 2 3
Oh my god the spinning coin

Monkey brain ACTIVATED
Oh my god the spinning coin

Monkey brain ACTIVATED
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
[quote name="Lunarsnow" date="2020-08-25 08:59:54" ] I feel like they changed the size of things because I have to keep scrolling down to press the buttons every time. I'm positive before I could just sit there and click the buttons without it bringing me to the top of the page each time so playing HiLo is actually slower for me now lol [/quote] same. i never really bothered with it before, but now I'm actively avoiding it tbh :<
Lunarsnow wrote on 2020-08-25 08:59:54:
I feel like they changed the size of things because I have to keep scrolling down to press the buttons every time. I'm positive before I could just sit there and click the buttons without it bringing me to the top of the page each time so playing HiLo is actually slower for me now lol
same.

i never really bothered with it before, but now I'm actively avoiding it tbh :<
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
[quote name="Drakessis" date="2020-08-25 05:24:40" ] The more intuitive big blue button to restart? The lovely spinning coin that releases dopamine in my brain like I'm a monkey reacting to outer stimuli for juice? It feels so polished now, I love it!! [/quote] Me too! I just love how there’s no weird reloading or anything, and that c o i n
Drakessis wrote on 2020-08-25 05:24:40:
The more intuitive big blue button to restart? The lovely spinning coin that releases dopamine in my brain like I'm a monkey reacting to outer stimuli for juice?

It feels so polished now, I love it!!
Me too! I just love how there’s no weird reloading or anything, and that c o i n
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
1 2 3