Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Happiest memory you have on FR :)?
1 2 3 4 5
Prob any time someone asks to be added to my skin shop pinglist. It really means a lot to me when people like my art/skins enough that they want to follow my work
Prob any time someone asks to be added to my skin shop pinglist. It really means a lot to me when people like my art/skins enough that they want to follow my work
BFEMrcM.png
I met one of my best friends here several years back, and in addition to that, I once helped out a new player who had a lot of questions, I sent them apparel and familiars and they sent me 20 treasure as a thank you, saying something like "Here, I know it isn't much but I hope you can make use of it" and I almost cried
I met one of my best friends here several years back, and in addition to that, I once helped out a new player who had a lot of questions, I sent them apparel and familiars and they sent me 20 treasure as a thank you, saying something like "Here, I know it isn't much but I hope you can make use of it" and I almost cried
i really like star wars ok
There was a time I gifted someone an eliminate (back when they were 500g) on a wishing thread and genuinely months later, I mentioned the fact that I collected drops from the crystal pools, and the person I gifted sent me a CR full of gemstones. Apparently they had been looking for my nonexistent wishlist ever since the day we met, and that was the first thing I mentioned having interest in.
The fact that they remembered me for all that time always makes me fall in love with the FR community all over again, and I totally go back and look at the CR every so often :)

There was also the time another player helped my friend out with gifts and advice when I convinced her to join FR^^ My friend doesn't play anymore, but I'm still friends with the player that helped her out! They even have a level 25 G1 named after me, and I have a dragon from their hatchery also at level 25, soon to be a lore dragon^
There was a time I gifted someone an eliminate (back when they were 500g) on a wishing thread and genuinely months later, I mentioned the fact that I collected drops from the crystal pools, and the person I gifted sent me a CR full of gemstones. Apparently they had been looking for my nonexistent wishlist ever since the day we met, and that was the first thing I mentioned having interest in.
The fact that they remembered me for all that time always makes me fall in love with the FR community all over again, and I totally go back and look at the CR every so often :)

There was also the time another player helped my friend out with gifts and advice when I convinced her to join FR^^ My friend doesn't play anymore, but I'm still friends with the player that helped her out! They even have a level 25 G1 named after me, and I have a dragon from their hatchery also at level 25, soon to be a lore dragon^
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
Mine would have to be when i got my dream dragon Cryptid (In my Avatar pic) and got his brother by lore Albatross about 2 weeks later. They're my literal s o n s.
Mine would have to be when i got my dream dragon Cryptid (In my Avatar pic) and got his brother by lore Albatross about 2 weeks later. They're my literal s o n s.
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
Probably when I finally bred this derg, Lisette! It was my longest breeding project ever (those coatl breeding cooldowns drive me crazy!) and took me over a year, so I was sooooo glad when I finally got her![url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43776274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/437763/43776274_350.png[/img][/url]
Probably when I finally bred this derg, Lisette! It was my longest breeding project ever (those coatl breeding cooldowns drive me crazy!) and took me over a year, so I was sooooo glad when I finally got her!43776274_350.png
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
1 2 3 4 5