Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can't choose a flight...
1 2 3
Originally started out in light... You can probably guess why. Shortly after I moved to Arcane thinking I'd vibe more with space themes and lore potential and I haaated it. After that I went to Shadow, which was a cool vibe for a while and I wouldn't mind going back. Right now I'm in water and incredibly happy with the vibe, especially since I adore the ocean.

I do kinda wonder if I'd like plague more tho. I'm the definition of indecisive.
Originally started out in light... You can probably guess why. Shortly after I moved to Arcane thinking I'd vibe more with space themes and lore potential and I haaated it. After that I went to Shadow, which was a cool vibe for a while and I wouldn't mind going back. Right now I'm in water and incredibly happy with the vibe, especially since I adore the ocean.

I do kinda wonder if I'd like plague more tho. I'm the definition of indecisive.
vDH0pGc.png
I started in arcane and stayed for a long time but then switched to light after I just got the urge to change flights. I’m not particularly attached to any of the flights/deities like some people are. I’ll support my flight for anything but I’ll wander away whenever my six month vacation is up lol! I’m currently in plague and am so excited to switch to lightning soon! Gonna be same flight buddies with my friend [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1]
I started in arcane and stayed for a long time but then switched to light after I just got the urge to change flights. I’m not particularly attached to any of the flights/deities like some people are. I’ll support my flight for anything but I’ll wander away whenever my six month vacation is up lol!

I’m currently in plague and am so excited to switch to lightning soon! Gonna be same flight buddies with my friend
bVzIUfv.png
1 2 3