Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Y'all just like... ignore stuff
1 2 3 4
Oh, I do it a lot with dragon breeds. A Fae and a Ridgeback are best friends? Pfft, size doesn't matter.
Oh, I do it a lot with dragon breeds. A Fae and a Ridgeback are best friends? Pfft, size doesn't matter.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
Nisha is female, I don't care what the profile says lol
also p much all of the fr lore.. i made up my own stuff orz
Nisha is female, I don't care what the profile says lol
also p much all of the fr lore.. i made up my own stuff orz
Rusted Crown
One of my permababies, Louie, was gotten from the AH. I saw him as male for a while, saying "look at my new boy!!! i love him" before noticing in the thing that he was classed as female.....Nope. louie is male and you cant change that

also i too have a Fae with a large size. he isnt as big as his Banescale buddy but he's near that size. ...speaking of ancients i do also have a "forbidden child" Mirror....shh no shes not a mirror shes a hybrid wdym
One of my permababies, Louie, was gotten from the AH. I saw him as male for a while, saying "look at my new boy!!! i love him" before noticing in the thing that he was classed as female.....Nope. louie is male and you cant change that

also i too have a Fae with a large size. he isnt as big as his Banescale buddy but he's near that size. ...speaking of ancients i do also have a "forbidden child" Mirror....shh no shes not a mirror shes a hybrid wdym
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
Kinda ignore most of the sizes, never check on them really
Like sure my Fae are smaller than my Ridgebacks but just HOW MUCH smaller... I never really picture that
Kinda ignore most of the sizes, never check on them really
Like sure my Fae are smaller than my Ridgebacks but just HOW MUCH smaller... I never really picture that
qR6otwA.png
Dragon sizes. They's all what they's look like in my lair or in coli.
Dragon sizes. They's all what they's look like in my lair or in coli.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that does this. When it comes to messing with 'canon' pretty much nothing is sacred. They're suggestions at best. :P
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that does this. When it comes to messing with 'canon' pretty much nothing is sacred. They're suggestions at best. :P
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
I ignore a lot of the breed quirks. Ridgeback borrowing is cute but if all my ridgies were like that nothing in my clan would ever get done lol
I ignore a lot of the breed quirks. Ridgeback borrowing is cute but if all my ridgies were like that nothing in my clan would ever get done lol
td9UiZS.png
I ignore the fae size, tundra memories, and far emotions!!

My faes are as big as mirrors Abd will glare st you. My tuna can be geniuses who don’t bee smells to remind them of things.
I ignore the fae size, tundra memories, and far emotions!!

My faes are as big as mirrors Abd will glare st you. My tuna can be geniuses who don’t bee smells to remind them of things.
TBD
Dragon sizes and a lot of the times breed lore. While I finally acknowledge Faes being monotone and terrible communicators,, I still write exceptions for them in my lore all the time.
Dragon sizes and a lot of the times breed lore. While I finally acknowledge Faes being monotone and terrible communicators,, I still write exceptions for them in my lore all the time.
My tundras are not idiot amnesiacs.
My tundras are not idiot amnesiacs.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
1 2 3 4